• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Young Ansem to Old

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorareborn

Is young ansem a lot lighter than older ansem? I'm asking cause I am trying to make a stand against racist anime and racist games! (*note* I dont care if there are no minority heroes I just dont want...one evil minority against a bunch of white or japanese people. That is wrong and don't close this topic cause not enough people realize how racist animes and video games are!)

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
Not another topic about people's color... and it's the same person. :rolleyes:

Sorareborn

Because the closed down the last one for no good reason...they should at least give a reason

Yoda_Mickey

Sorareborn said:
Because the closed down the last one for no good reason...they should at least give a reason

I didn't even close it and I can tell you what the reason was. A topic about racism in video games has no place on the Kingdom Hearts 2 Spoiler board.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Yes because this "stand" will really stop racism... We NEVER see Xehanort in his true from in Kingdom Hearts. We see his real form in Kingdom Hearts 2, in a flash back. The Xehanort we see in both KH1 and KH2 (real time) isn't the true form for all we know. We know when the Shell becomes a Nobody that it reconfigures and doesn't always look 100% like the original. The same could be said for the Heart. The Xehanort we see in KH1 was a Heartless. For all we know when it reconfigered into the Heartless form it could have changed him a bit, made him tanner. You see his "true" Heartless Form on the Ship in the Final Battle and he's look really strange, hell he might even BE the ship.

To make it simple though...

Flash Back Xehanort = True Xehanort
KH1 Xehanort = Heartless Xehanort
Xenmas = Nobody Xehanort

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Sorareborn said:

I gave you a Reason on why it should have been Closed. And FYI i am a Moderater in so open you eyes. And also heres your Reason from A Moderater from The KH2 section as to why your Thread was closed

Ultima Keyblade said:
wow..so many things wrong here!..Lets start..at why this thread shouldnt be here

Can't you ppl read?...SPOILER FORUM!..Learning who is racist isnt a spoiler baka. Ansem is not black. He is tanned. SE isnt racist because you have Barret. Disney is not racist because its common sense. If you think someone is racist just because they put a bad guy as one,you are an idiot. That isnt racism. Its just following the old way of the color black means evil. They arent saying black people are evil but are wicked as villians. Now plz do not post such idiotcy here again.

Sorareborn

um...sure I guess I'll accept that...but one thing I never said SE or Disney are racist...cause they aren't the ones making the character designs or the actual game...that'd be the people working for Tetsuyanorimua (I butchered the name and The heads of Square and Disney who represent disney and square wouldn't have anything to do with the design of characters or any of the story...gosh forum people suck), but it does deserve to be a topic, but if u wish to close it again I will not make another and I am kind of satisfied with your answer...yet not really...yet kind of...so whatever...but I'll say this in closing...the old thing about white being good and black being bad has nothing to do with racism in the current world...but it has been a justification for it and been used by people to illustrate how black people are bad and white people are good...so get a clue (i've never said get a clue in my whole life...I must say that more)...and to the rest of the people on this forum seriously understand that their is a lot of racism in Japanese anime and video games (kh and we have semi-decided is not one of them), but seriously open up your eyes and stop being ignorant of politics, race, ecnomy, government, etc...before all you know is taken from you becine of your ignorance! This isn't meant to convince people cause most people in forums are morons! (even though some are not, cause some people agreed with me on this or at least said no your wrong cause of blah...so I respect those people, but the moderator...um...this is a spoiler because of the fact that the scene I'm refering to is in kh 2 and its not public knowledge so...yeah no) (I'm sorry if I offended the few smart forum people or any on lookers that are smart like innerfred...thanks inner fred!)

Last edited:

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
i wont read ur post so ill say this. i dont mean to sound racist incase i do, but consider this, "voices" the people in the game are japanese, and the poeple who do the voices are japanese, coincidence? i think not! imagine an asian with a spanish voice. or a french guy with a great britain/london voice.
or peter pan with a russian vioce.

Sorareborn

actually in gundam wing (all japanese voices) they had many different cultures done by japanese people. This has been done by a number of video games and shows, so yeah first your wrong and second what does that have to do with anything I said? I need to stop looking at this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back