• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► [You.Tore.Me.To.Pieces]-Collective Original Ministories

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XSpasticPrincess

Empty the Jar of Hopelessness upon those who belie
[Bye Bye Rosie]

Aches, pains. I ignore them all as I step quietly over his sleeping figure on the floor. I think he's passed out from the alcohol but I can't be too sure, one too many occasions I've been fooled by him faking it to get me again. He grunts and rolls over, my heart freezes and so does my step, I'm barely breathing...but he stays sleeping. Silently as humanly possible, I begin packing a small duffel bag and hope to god my jingling car keys don't rouse the dormant child and turn him into a raging abusive monsterous husband, a persona he takes on too often. "I loved you when I met you, Herbert Stanley, but now it pains me to even see you concious..." I mumble at my pink bra which was in mid-fold when I started talking. Sighing I sling the bag over my shoulder and head for the door. Half-way through the living room a voice that chills my blood echoes throughout the room.

"Wh-Where You gooinng Rosiiieee?" The shrill little girl voice he takes on before he hits me asks.

"Nowhere, Herbert, darling." I reply, my voice trembling as I turn back to see him standing in his underwear, classic whisky bottle clutched in his fist. He shakes his head and walks toward me, snatching my frail, contused wrist in his hand.

"Rosie's trying to leave me...But no no. Bad Rosie. No leaving. Come now back to bed with Herby." He speaks to me as if I'm a toddler and pulls harder on my arm, causing the weakend joints in my shoulders to pop and burn.

"Herby, let Rosie go. She's not going to stay here. She's leaving you." I say cooly despite the burn in my shoulder blade.

"YOU WENCH!" Herbert shrieks, pulling my arm so hard I fly toward him. He grabs the back of my head and slams it into the wall. "Til death do us Part! YOU PROMISED!" His voice is desperate and frantic, as well as angry. "Well, it's time for the death part b*tch..."

My nose is bleeding and swelling across my face, but I remain quiet. He hates screaming, he'd surely make my demise more painful if I screamed. Again he rams my head into the wall, but this time when I come back I slam my elbow into his solar plexus. "I'm not going to die tonight Herbert, If anyone has to die...it's you. Now...let me leave." My voice is calm but my heart is incredibly heavy and panicked. He walks into the kitchen shaking his head and I make a move to leave....but before I unlock the deadbolt he's back. Searing pain ripples through my body and I scream out.

He twists the blade in my back, and twists it and twists it. "Bye Bye Rosie, have a nice sleep." Those are the last words I hear before I feel the blade against my chest...right above my heart.

Aly-chan

oh u prankstahs ★
Spasy! That twas awesome........You have become one of my fanfic gawds <3 Godd Job!

XSpasticPrincess

[[You Look So Good In Red]

I watched him hold her hand, I watched him take her to his bedroom, and I watched them come out. I watched him kiss her goodnight and I watched her enter her apartment. I felt my soul tearing in half, he was supposed to be mine, he was supposed to hold me close and kiss me goodnight. I longed for that with every ounce of my heart and soul...that's why I decided that she had to go. She got in my way. And I needed her out of the way in order to be happy. So, pocketing my new best friend I opened my car door and stepped out into the cool mid-twilight breeze I made my way to her apartment and knocked on the door.

"Who is it?" She asked naively, opening the door wearing nothing but a scant negligee. "Oh hi Kat! Come on--Uhn.." She stopped mid-sentence as the butt of my custom-made revolver slammed into her jaw. She stumbled back and looked at me with fear, shock, and confusion mingled in her eyes. Before another word could escape her lips I was on her again, the white ivory handle breaking her teeth.

"Hello there. It's nice to see you again...my my you look lovely in red." I spat, looking at the blood pouring down her chin and onto her chest.

"Kat...Please..Noo-" BANG...She was quiet, a spray of gore on my face and lips as I looked at the crumpled figure on the floor. I of course knew she wasn't dead yet, I had only hit her in the stomach after all. "Please..Please have mercy.." She pleaded, I had mercy. BANG, a small dot appeared in her head. Her blood soaked my arms and dappled across my face. Suddenly I turned.

He was standing in the door way, a shocked expression on the features I had come to love. "Kat why did you do this...why?" He asked looking at me, bewildered.

"Ben...I did it because I love you...and I couldn't have you with her in the way." I said bluntly looking at him, my admiration apparent in my wide blue eyes. He didn't speak, he merely pulled me close and pressed his lips to mine, and that's when I knew it.."I win.." I whispered.

T

The Marauder

Wow.

Violence is one thing, but that is quite another. I notice however, that you put my name especially in it.

Overall, I love it. Keep them coming, but maybe have the next one be uh... I don't know... less brain-splattering? XD

XSpasticPrincess

<<Dear.Diary.>>

Dear Diary,
I'm nothing, there's nothing about me intriguing or special. I'm invisible, easily forgotten, easily replaced. I'm useless, I do nothing right, I do nothing worth remembering. I fail at life and every aspect of my grey being. No one bothers to look twice at me, even when I strive for it. I fight for attention with myself and everyone around me. The weight of waking up every morning with these thoughts is crushing me. Tears spring to my eyes and random points of each day and my heart is heavy with depression every second of every minute. My arms are cross hatched with the pain of the past and the strife of today. My eyes are on the brink of permanent tear swell and I don't often know why I bother waking up. Music is the one thing that keeps me sane and as cliche as that sounds I highly doubt it to be untrue. People annoy me and hurt me and anger me too much to be helpful. I'm an outcast and a loner, thing that I sometimes believe to be safer for me than reality. I have a hard time holding a grudge and for that I am used quite often, I can't handle this anymore...GoodBye..

T

The Marauder

I love this one too, but it's still sad. These really are great, you know...

S

.Scarlet Letter.

Wow Spas! This is truly a wonderful story. It should be on television >=P. I feel honored that I made the trade mark signature for this story ^_^. Keep up the fabulous work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back