• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

You Know You've Played Too Much KH When...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Homesrfan

I added some to my previous post:
~You draw pictuers of Sora and Kiari in caves.
~You know the exact shoe sizes of every character in the game.
~You are freakishly afraid of waves.
~You act like your car is the gummi ship.
~You know every celebrity in the game.
~You have put up Missing signs saying "HAVE YOU SEEN MICKEY MOUSE?"

View the original here:
http://forums.kingdomhearts2.net/showthread.php?p=222321#post222321

;) This is fun.

aquatutrum

You know you play too much Kingdom Hearts when...

you plan on nameing you two sons Riku and Sora, and your daughter Kairi.

you decide to play it all over again and when you save, you accidentally save over your level 100 game, with save the king and save the king, when the game you started is on level 1! *twitch*twitch* * starts to cry uncontrolably*

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
aquatutrum said:

you plan on nameing you two sons Riku and Sora, and your daughter Kairi.

you decide to play it all over again and when you save, you accidentally save over your level 100 game, with save the king and save the king, when the game you started is on level 1! *twitch*twitch* * starts to cry uncontrolably*

Ah... That happened to me once (not the two sons riku and sora, and daughet kairi, but the level 100)

And it was at the awakening.. Man, I freaked out.

Anyways, you've played too much if:
1) You own twenty copies, all in plastic cases so they can't get scratched.
2)You make out with a cardboard kairi/sora/riku
3) You post in a "You know you've played too much KH when..." topic

Magus364

aquatutrum said:

-yeah that happened to me to, I even had 99 of every item, the ultima weapon, and every chest and trinity. *sniff*sniff*, *turns around to hide tears*

you know you've played to much KH when..

1. You have dreams about the damn game!
2. Your sister makes fun of you by screaming, "Look, a Heartless!" and you turn around and go, "WHERE!?"
3. When you find an old fashioned key and hear a mysterious voice saying,"Keyblade.....Keyblade".
4. You are so interested in Sora's Halloween Town outfit you make one for yourself as a real Halloween costume. -no seriously, I did that once, took ages, but it was totally awesome! It even has the little bat wings on them! (still have costume preserved in plastic sleeve)
- its my pride and joy, *sniff*sniff*, *starts to cry*,*turns aruond*

Darkwater

Man that stinks. I did that with FFX once...never forgave myself.

Wow, I have a lot of these symptoms. But it's not too bad, right? -notices ant crawling on floor- BACK! -grabs mom's car keys and goes after it-

D

Deleted member 13596

when u join this website u no u have played the game 2 much

kh4ever

when you and your best friend try to kill each other with metal keyblades they made ((happened to me))
When you and your best riend get in a fight to see who is a better kh fan and while your fighting you yell SINS HARVEST((happened to me))
when your brother throws the disk across the room and you write on his back IM A GAY FAGGOT ((i did that once))

Chibi-Usa

~ When you tell the first Brown haired kid you see his new nickname is Sora ( I've done it)

~When you see clothes in the store with a certain style and you say ," Kairi would wear that!"

~When you tell a child a disney story (e.g. Cinderella, Aladdin, Sleeping Beauty) and instead of telling the real story you tell a story where Sora is the hero

Baba197

You Get rid of your friends and summon a lion
You Jump and and coins come out around blue rocks
Your house key suddenely summon Arcumnum and blast your house to bits.
You throw a key at someone and it com,e back to you
You have a menu in the corner of your screen that lists all your motions
Your suddenely fall in love with any purple haired girl.

EverlastingLight

I don't know if anyone has said/posted this one:

When you get your hair styled as one of the characters.

Yes, I have done this. My hair is styled like Kairi's right now! Except for the color. My mom wouldn't let me...

hangeromu

In the former dwelling of Attila the Hun, known as
BlackmageAp ~ when you can sing both the remix and normal version of Simple and Clean [/QUOTE said:
I do that every day, and so does The One He Fears...

~When you start a group sing-a-long at lunch with any song from KH, wether it has words or not(plans on doing so, its happened before).
~When you search on ebay for a poupu fruit after checking all your neighborhood trees.

kairi 108

~when you see a blue/yellow/red/white/green spot on the floor, and call out for your dog and your pet duck for the trinity
~when your friends think you're a burglar cause you told them that you hold the key to open the door
~ when you see a brown haired boy and tell him that a red haired girl is waiting for him in an island
~when you're afraid of entering a plane cause you think it's going to get you to antlantica and you don't know how to swim
~when you see a lion and say that he should get an hair cut like leon's

XD

Reiko_KH

~When you cut your hair like kairis and die it burgandy *I have done this*

~You can sing Simple & Clean remix and regular in English and Japanese *Sings in japanese*

~ Every time you find a stone you try to sell it for 50 money (pretty stones)

~when some1 say's "key" you get excited

~you try to build a ship out of gummi worms and bears*can't build, must eat gummis*

~you cosplay a different character of KH everyday!

LindieWindie

jk4eva said:
When a bunch of young idle kids come on these forums everyday to post utter crap about the game..as well as making topics like this one.
When you are convinced that one of the main characters is your soulmate.
When you simply think that you have a keyblade, you bow to your pet mouse because he is a king and your dog is really a knight.

im convinced sora is my soulmate .__. im still searching for him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back