• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

You Know You've Played Too Much KH When...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

blobbity

u've played to much wen u need to go to the toilet but u cant coz its getting intense and u crap ur pants...............................

S

shadowedfayth

you know you have played too much kh when
you can beat it on expert no problem(guilty),
you buy a pair of solid yellow shoes(guilty),
you buy a replica of sora's necklace(guilty),
you've memorized the whole script(not guilty but close).

_Omni_

.The Rebirth of GFX.
You know you've played to much KH when you have a dream that your friends are in kh clothes, and you fight a boss while running through the school cafeteria.

-when you dream you are still playing the game
-when you lend it to a friend and get seriously ticked off when they beat the game in less time then you
-you know all the words to "simple and clean" and have it as your main ringtone
-you actually have time to play and beat all the extra bosses, including Sephiroth, multiple times
-keys have a new meaning to you
-you own the soundtrack and known every song by heart
-you wish your fav disney movie was in the game or it is and you always play that one world
-your symbol for everything has to be a three pointed crown
-you actually have a list for this...
i guess we are all guilty by that last account ;)

fighter1.0

-when you are still a 50 year old man living in ur moms basement still playing it from when u were 10........and ur still not bored of it.

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
lol, ive got some:

- When going to disney land/world and seeing all of the KH villians together and shouting clearly "Your not getting the keybalde and it's power!" and then shooting your keys at malificent and then you you throw your last key and say "Strike Raid" and "Reflect Raid[from CoM]" and expect the Reflect Raid to hit all the villains at least once and you accidently throw it at malificents eye!

I am guilty about this! lol i still can't believe i did that, i wonder if her eye is fine now! Anyway after that i had to collect my keys and when i got back home my keys were taken off me and i said "No one shall the keyblade off from me, the true keyblade master!" and i wasn't allowed to play KH for 2 whole months! =( but i survived by watching Shaman King! XD It was funny though!

Clouds_hikari

you go up to Mickey at disney land and ask him where Riku is... (my friend and I are doing that this summer.. haha)

Speaking of which.. I wonder how many people have asked that? lol...

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
-After accidentally deleting a level 100 file, you then destroy your room. (The fact that you're level 100 shows you're addicted enough)
-You start making bizzare theories enwhich nobody has thought about, even square enix
-You join kingdomhearts2.net and go on every day reading almost every KH message you see
-You post here

I like the fact that i've done all of the above.

Z

Zephyr

Emral said:
~When you steal your firends keys and state that he is not a true keyblade master (Yes, I have done this)

~When you hear a person making fun of Kingdom Hearts, you go berserk on them and start throwing keys at the person screaming "Strike Raid!!!"

hahahah!! man this is great! lol
haha i gotta try this :)

Keyblade Maker

dual_wielder said:
lol, ive got some:

- When going to disney land/world and seeing all of the KH villians together and shouting clearly "Your not getting the keybalde and it's power!" and then shooting your keys at malificent and then you you throw your last key and say "Strike Raid" and "Reflect Raid[from CoM]" and expect the Reflect Raid to hit all the villains at least once and you accidently throw it at malificents eye!

I am guilty about this! lol i still can't believe i did that, i wonder if her eye is fine now! Anyway after that i had to collect my keys and when i got back home my keys were taken off me and i said "No one shall the keyblade off from me, the true keyblade master!" and i wasn't allowed to play KH for 2 whole months! =( but i survived by watching Shaman King! XD It was funny though!

That sounds like something I would do....^_^

You know you've played too much when you start having weird dreams about the game, like I did last night. I dreamt I was the BHK.....*rubs forehead*

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
~ You know you played to much when your outside doing, the garbage and see some black figure and try to stab them the eye with your housekey but realize it;s your mom

~ When Your science teacher tells you your gonna watch a cheesy Disney video about science

shadows rise

You know when you've played too much kh when...

~ When you have a poster of kh and you start chanting to it for several hours.Thinking you will become the keyblade master...
biggrin.gif

sili~*

Website
khfanforall.deviantart.com
~You Start to walk, talk, laugh, and even make facial expressions like any of the characters
~You believe that it was destiny that bought you and the game together
~You faint just thinking about the characters
~You scream at people just for looking at Kingdom Hearts wrong
~You promise yourself that you'll name your kids after Sora
~You know...without a doubt...Kingdom Hearts...IS LIGHT
~You think all the people without a gameboy or playstation2 are so unlucky you'd weep for them
~You're not surprized you're writing one of these things
~You're searching desprately for more KH pictures

P

Prince_of_Light

~when you go to school and ask every blond guy where Twilight Town is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back