• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

You Know You've Played Too Much KH When...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Simplicity

When the shoes of all the characters you draw start to look a bit big and round like the kids of Destiny Island.

When you seriously consider blowing a couple hundred bucks on one of those awesome Unknown's jackets so you can go around school with your best friend, looking 'mysterious' together.

When you tell the girl in your ceramics class that her rounded 'star' bowl should be glazed yellow because it looks a lot like a paopu fruit. You also insist that she add a leaf. You act slightly offended when she gives you a funny look and asks what kind of a fruit a paopu is.

You fight for 'custody' of Axel with your best friend, because you both want the privledge of displaying his picture in your locker.

Every time you go outside after spending a long day in partial-darkness, you scream, "The liiiiiiight!" and flail around violently until your eyes adjust.

You have to resist the urge to shake/climb up any palm trees that might be lying around, and you scoff at the coconuts just lying around in the store. You are disappointed when you attempt to flatten out the top of one in your backyard and recieve minor injuries instead.

You collect shiny rocks and try to buy things with them at the convenience store, and when the owner refuses, you shout, "But they're worth 20 munny!" as though you're making a really convincing arguement. You also call him 'gramps' obsessively.

ansemrikku555

hahaha this cracks me ip hahaha
hmm.......
u no u played to much kh
-when everyday when ur in the shower u sing Simple and clean(im guilty)
-when u pay $100 on ebay just to get a life sized version of metal chocobo(almost did that but didnt have enough money :) hehe)
-when u lose ur memory card with ur lv 100 and perfect file and go beserk and blame ur sibling. (i did do that it was like i was yelling at my clueless cousin for nothing hehe)

aquatutrum

When you mindlessly tell your sister what she has to do next when beating a world.
When you mindlessy tell your little brother the directions to a chest, tell what's in it, and what color it is.

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com
Hey guys--i'm going to be making an "Obsession Test" on my website, www.oathkeeper.cjb.net in a little while using all these suggestions on "you know you've played too much KH when..." in check-box format. it'll look similar to this test: www.arwen-undomiel.com/test.html

anyway, you know you've played too much kingdom hearts when...
-someone randomly asks you how to get to agrabah and you can tell them the exact location of the warp hole (guilty)
-you stop in GameStop every time you go to the mall to ask if they have a release date for KH2 yet
- your little brother starts attacking your shadow with a stick, thinking it's going to turn into darkside

Heartless Child

When you start singing Simple and Clean in different languages.

I made my own french version, and forgot how to say 'clean' so I used 'washed' instead...

Simple and washed is the way that your making me feeeeeel right now ^^!
----------------------------------------------

When you make your own version of Simple and Clean on the mic, sounding like an idiot. Aka: My brother.

Anyone wana hear it, IM meh I'll send it! ^^

giambattist

when u chase after ur freiend with a stick do ing ragonork and ancanium and hwen he runes away u yell strike raid and u throgh the stick at his head then u pick it up and yell sonic and run and jab it into jis back and just when he thinks its over u try to pull off a trinity limit and the back flip part results with a spranged ancle and a broken leg he runs off and u yell THATS THE POWER OFF THE KEY BLADE!!!!!

gangsta7

You know you've played kh too much when...

1 your gf/bf is sleeping so you stab urself in the chest with ur house key to wake him/her up
2 you constantly imagine sora and kairi doing it in that bathtub in Halloween town
3 You spend thousands of dollars buying a boat and search the Florida Keys for destiny islands
4 you are about to get mugged and you take your house key and attack the mugger's shadow (before he steals it, then you expect him to give u a wooden sword and Beast to come help you track him down)
5 when ur teacher fails u on a test for putting "K H Rules" for every answer, instead of egging her house u throw keys at ti shouting, "Strike Raid!"

gangsta7

You know you've played kh too much when...

1 your gf/bf is sleeping so you stab urself in the chest with ur house key to wake him/her up
2 you constantly imagine sora and kairi doing it in that bathtub in Halloween town
3 You spend thousands of dollars buying a boat and search the Florida Keys for destiny islands
4 you are about to get mugged and you take your house key and attack the mugger's shadow (before he steals it, then you expect him to give u a wooden sword and Beast to come help you track him down)
5 when ur teacher fails u on a test for putting "K H Rules" for every answer, instead of egging her house u throw keys at ti shouting, "Strike Raid!" Then when she comes out u say, "My heart is the mightiest weapon of all!" then you murder her with ur last key

Dream Heart

no double posting please.

~when you're saving money for KH2 (like I am lol. I got $60.00 already)
~when you and your dad get lock out of the house and your dad is gonna call the locksmith and you say "NO! THIS IS A JOB FOR SORA, THE TRUE KEYBLADE MASTER!" and your dad would look at you weridly.
~when you keep praying that a Kingdom Hearts Movie would come out soon.
~when you join this forum XD
~you own the soundtrack and limited edition artworks. :D
~you named your two sons Sora and Riku and named your daugther Kairi.

M

Mika

HA HA HA HA! i'm always looking for stuff like this for all my favorite animes/video games. I'm gultiy of many things. Well, let's see what I can come up w/...

Ya know when you've played too much kh when.....

-your friends & you play in your backyard & you are either one of the characters or one you made up. *guilty*

-you persuade some "poor soul" who doesn't know about kh to play it. *guilty*

-you & your closes friend (who's a big fan too) only talk about how mad you are that it's taking sooooo long for Square Enix to come out with kh2 *guilty*

-you make your house key look EXACTLY like the kingdom key *not guilty*

-you make a bunch of copies of your house/car/ect. keys (or a just bunch of blanks) & have them all look like each of sora's key blade *not guilty*

that's all I can think of now.....

Last edited:

sora unleashed

.when u play KH all day then when its time to sleep you dream about being sora and your looking for riku and karie
.when u jump off soem wear high and try to glide
.when you do your hair like sora or riku every day
.when u get your friend to run around town wile u dress up as sora grab your keyblade and set out for um.

Radikel_Edweird

Washington(evergreen state...Rain sucks!)
-you own a replica of sora's necklace.
-you hit people with your car keys when you get mad.
(have done this)
-buy an inflatable keyblade and smack people with it!!
and shortly after say "And thats the power of the keyblade!"
and end up running for your life when you hit your gothic friend.

D

darkhearts

dude u NEED a quik kh quote this is the hearts true essence: "Deep down in your heart theres always a light that will never die out" (*_*)

hhmm

~When you have dreams of yourself choosing a weapon and kiling heartless while some weird voice talks to you.

dragon_heart

u haven't blinked since u played the game
Eyes have fizzed out
u need glasses so strong they make anyone else blind
u wear diapers cuz u can't take bathroom breaks
when kissing ur red head gf u say kairi and she breaks up with you
u memorized every single line in the game
uve made 100 page essays on each character

for girls: force a bf to dress up as Sora or Riku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back