• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

You have one day to live!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vibrant Fervor

Bronze Member
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
If I only had but a day to live, I'll try to make a song and draw the last of my rpg characters and villains so that Square-Enix could use them in a game. I would also sing my head off and "says with an evil grin" steal some nuclear weapons and blow up continents leaving many years of destruction and chaos.

White_Feather

wow there r A LOT of people who have low self-esteem
so low that they enjoy killing and destroying everyone and everything in his/her path

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
White_Feather said:
wow there r A LOT of people who have low self-esteem
so low that they enjoy killing and destroying everyone and everything in his/her path
I don't have low self-esteem. It's just that I don't care much for this world, or the people in it. Earth is going to hell in a hand basket, so why not speed it up??

Islandgirl190

I would probably burn up my school 'cause i hate it, eat til i 'splode and buy some hentai:drool: and go to japan with my best friend threaten nomura til he ave me a copy of kh3 and then die before i get to play it:cursing:

saucegay

SKINNY DIPPING

-- in the carribean with my friends (+ wads of polaroid pictures), harpooning a giant squid, sky diving with nakedcowboy as a tandem jump, roller coaster`ing with russian roulette-playing midgets, wheelchair racing in the hospital corridors, steal filipino children from the slums while getting chased by dancing policeman, & play paintball versus osama bin laden and the squeenix team.

if i'm going to die within 24 hours, i might as well blow it away with all my awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back