• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

You have one day left to live...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Attack! Attack!

Darkest Hour
Yes, you have one day left to live, aftre that, you die and wander an eternal abyss of nothingness. What would you do in that last day alive? I'll post what I would do later, for now I'd like to see what others would do.

Also, you are not the only one, everyone else will die at the end of the day.

Last edited:

Be a sadistic pervert... j/k

Probably rob a bank, have chicken satay, replicate everything from the 'Cops' show.

Yeah every sin you could think of.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
If I knew that today was my last day on earth, I'd finish the book that I've been writing in my head for the last 3 years.

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
Lmfao, I could ask you that very same question regarding your current situation XD

Attack! Attack!

Darkest Hour
I'd shoot myself. Or O.D. on pills. Why prolong the inevitable?

I agree with you there. Of course I'd have sex before I die, I'm not dying a virgin, screw that! I'd probably kill my self in the most fun way I can think of. Probably go to the top of an extremely high building and jump off, that would be so fun.

The Midnight Channel

My Photoshop Just Died TT_TT
Desperate children. Yes, I may be a virgin as well, but you people are far to horny for your own good.

I would probably meditate for majority of the day.

silverdragon1615

abs of steel and sex appeal
I would go to a strip club, lol, I look 18. But really, I would probably just get everything I have ever wanted to say off my chest.

Wow, what a thread, revealing all our sadistic thoughts... Oh and that praying thing some people do <have fun with that. But yeah serious I'd create so much pwnag3!!1 it wouldn't be funny... Well actually it would... So yeah pretty much pwnag3!!1

Attack! Attack!

Darkest Hour
waking time bomb i would be. id most llikely kill as many people as i could. if im going, im taking some people with me.

That didn't make a whole lot of sense. Everybody else is already going to die at the end of the day, so what would be the point in killing them, to 'take them with you' would be pointless you silly fool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back