• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

You ever wonder...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
he probably tried to make friends with em
when you're surrounded by bad people you're gonna need friends

TheRoyalCookie

I doubt he really said anything to them. They probably just followed him around until they met back up with Sora when he got his keyblade back

A

Azrael

You ever wonder what all happened when Donald and Goofy were with Riku? Did they have conversations? What did they talk about? What did they do? Did Donald and Goofy talk amongst themselves, wishing they had stayed with Sora, perhaps contemplating going back to him?
I want to hear your theories on the subject. :)

And if it was revealed on KHFM, then my apologies; I haven't played the game, nor have I seen the walkthroughs.

Here's an answer. Who gives a shit? Srzly, Riku was probably being a dick and all since he had Seman up his ass.

Prajna

Here's an answer. Who gives a shit? Srzly, Riku was probably being a dick and all since he had Seman up his ass.

Instead of mouthing off, why not give a proper answer?

Anyways I'm sure little to nothing was said between the three whilst Sora was with Beast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back