• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Yoshi Touch and go DS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
Has anyone tried the new DS game Yoshi Touch and Go? if so, what did you think of this game? I was very disappointed with it. I thought it would be a remake of the Super Mario World 2:Yoshi's Island. Instead, it is a never ending challange game.

You can only get hit once by an enemy before you have to start over again. It becomes very annoying after a while. Also, you can't play all the modes by yourself. You need someone else with a DS to be able to play the one mode. :(

Blue Mage

Bearer of the True Rune.
Well that dosnr sound too fun. I have Yoshis Island on GBA & I like it. That "Touch n go" sounds chesssy.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
It's a very fun game. ^^ But it wont last too long. I thought the original idea for it was ingenious..

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
Oh. I just thought it was going to be like the Mario 64 DS game, a remake of the original. I guess not. After a while, it all seems to blend together. One extremely long level. Oh well. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back