• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

yo moma

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
yeah i've seen it. it's a great show...it's so dumb...yet hilarious...they scrape up some good jokes sometimes...

the best part about the show is that there are some weird people on that show that you would not expect...like this guy who wore a Tuxedo...or this episode where some guy just blurts out "YOU GOT A BIG ASS FOREHEAD!"

platinumtitan

the wardrobe that leads you to Narnia... still stu
i've seen some episodes, but 90 or more percent of those jokes are mad old! your mom's house is so small we had to eat a large pizza outside. X_X like SoraXOblivion mentioned the dude in the tux was wack, though a bit funny. at least he was original. no way that show is gonna last long, unless they get celebrities to do yo momma jokes against each other. haha.

1948dragon_

^^ I was thinking the same thing. alot of the jokes are old but the original jokes are halrious

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back