• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

yo im new

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
C

Charlie

Oh sweet!-I'm more than happy to help you out:
(+ almost ALL of the questions you probably want answered are listed in a BUNCH of threads in the Member's Section, but sure I'll give you a few tips

SERVING YOURSELF AS A MEMBER:

+ you can view half of this stuff from what the Mods (moderators) had posted in the first grip of threads that you see while scrolling down to get to the fresh ones for the KH-2 forum.
But anyway:
-Make sure you DEFINITELY read a thread’s description & some of it’s replies before posting on it (so you have an idea what you’re getting into)
-Don’t double post on a thread-or else you’ll get quoted & get officially labeled as a n00b by some of our older supposedly *wiser* members
-Look through previous thread titles to make sure that you’re not just putting the same one back up (Ex: What KH character are you?) –it’ll get some hits, but it’ll be shut down just as quickly
-Try to understand what a person might mean in their perspective if you choose to criticize them
-Then finally ((((Don’t SPAM))))) aka. Don’t talk about something in a thread that has absolutely nothing to do with the subject
Other than that, I think you’re covered.
Like I said before, just PM me if you need anything
-& remember “Rule # 11: It’s all just a game, so let loose & have fun with it.”

-Getting an AVATAR: Usually you can find a picture that you want by clicking the "Smaller"-Selections icon when you start looking through images on google. Once you get that, (just incase you don't know)-right click, scroll down to "Save target As," hit OK, & you're done. Next, go onto http://www.photobucket.com, get an account, & start loading up your pictures from your computer (the site's totally FREE, so no worries
& Finally:
-once you load up an image, & the screen refreshes, you're going to see your picture + a total of (3) html codes and etc underneath it.

-Copy & Paste the http://-code from your pic
-log onto KHInsider & click on your User's CP.
-Scroll down to "Edit Avatar" & Copy the http://-code from your pic into the bar, hit enter & you officially have a new avatar.

__________Then since you're probably wondering on "How Do You get a Sig?"___________
-The same process goes for what I mentioned earlier.
-Except THIS time you're going to load up a picture (& shrink it incase you think it's too big when you hit "Resize" on photobucket)-Copy & Paste the -code, go to your User's CP on KHInsider, go to Edit Signature, Copy your [IMG]-code into the Blank Box on the new page, and you have your signature.

~*~
+If you're thinking of ever having a sig CUSTOM MADE, try asking people where you can find someone to make your sig for you.
-I STRONGLY recommend asking some of the people in our "Graphics Section" if you ever want one made for you.

Well umm..have I covered everything? lol
But anyway like I said before welcome, & hope you enjoy your stay. +Just PM me if you need anything, or just bored & feel like talking to someone, k?
-So in other words; you can definately consider me as your friend.
Stay out of trouble
~xoxo/fu: theBeau

bigfase100

Website
www.myspace.com
hey wassup welcome!!! hahaha try to hav fun and watch my kh2 vid on my myspace i would really appreciate it =P well hope to talk to you soon! peacE!

Back