• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Yet another theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
I looked through the pages, and didn't see this particular theory stated, so here goes.

I think Xion is a /second/ Nobody of Kairi's.

Bear with me, I've got an explanation.

First, Kairi loses her heart to the Heartless the normal way. Sure, there's the /image/ of her body staying there, but couldn't she have had a Nobody created then?

Then of course, Namine is created, but she is created when Sora unlocks his heart and Kairi's with Riku's keyblade.

Thus, since Kairi is a princess, she could be a special case and have TWO Nobodies. Therefore, Namine and Xion.

This would explain why Namine doesn't have an X in her name... because Organization XIII already had a Nobody from Kairi. Xion was just kept secret, just in case Roxas didn't do the job. Would also explain why Roxas seems to be her close friend. The two of them and Axel seem to be a mirror of Sora, Riku, and Kairi, at any rate, though I doubt Axel is Riku's Nobody. Then again, who knows? Riku did lose himself to darkness.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
i always thought xion was created when kairi's heart left her body and touched sora's body.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
I looked through the pages, and didn't see this particular theory stated, so here goes.
Okay...

Maybe?
Nothing i cant disprove (joking)

First, Kairi loses her heart to the Heartless the normal way. Sure, there's the /image/ of her body staying there, but couldn't she have had a Nobody created then?
Possibly a nobody like namine.

Then of course, Namine is created, but she is created when Sora unlocks his heart and Kairi's with Riku's keyblade.
Well it was artificial.

Thus, since Kairi is a princess, she could be a special case and have TWO Nobodies. Therefore, Namine and Xion.
Okay...

This would explain why Namine doesn't have an X in her name... because Organization XIII already had a Nobody from Kairi.
Its because namine didnt joined the organization.

Xion was just kept secret, just in case Roxas didn't do the job.
She was introduced when she was born.

Would also explain why Roxas seems to be her close friend. The two of them and Axel seem to be a mirror of Sora, Riku, and Kairi, at any rate, though I doubt Axel is Riku's Nobody. Then again, who knows?
Its just another trio.
Riku did lose himself to darkness.
He doesnt have a heartless or a nobody

Muse

you look atrocious

Yes, you and most everyone else.

Continue.

First, Kairi loses her heart to the Heartless the normal way.

That's your first mistake.

Kairi didn't lose her heart to the Heartless. Once. Her heart fled from her body into Sora's. The Heartless never got their grubby paws on it.

Sure, there's the /image/ of her body staying there, but couldn't she have had a Nobody created then?

No. Unless that Nobody's made up of Nothing, then there's no way for it to have been created.

It wasn't really Riku's Keyblade. It was the Heart Unlocker.

ORLY?

How would that work out? Because Kairi's a PoH, she can have two Nobodies? That doesn't make any sense.

This would explain why Namine doesn't have an X in her name... because Organization XIII already had a Nobody from Kairi.

No. Namine doesn't have an X in her name because she's not a member of the Organization. She's not a member of the Organization because she's too precious a tool to risk having damaged in the line of action, hence they keep her locked away all the time.

Xion was just kept secret, just in case Roxas didn't do the job. Would also explain why Roxas seems to be her close friend.

No it doesn't. Them being around the same age and both having a Keyblade, not to mention being taken under the same wing [Axel] would explain why they're friends.

The two of them and Axel seem to be a mirror of Sora, Riku, and Kairi, at any rate, though I doubt Axel is Riku's Nobody. Then again, who knows? Riku did lose himself to darkness.

Riku never became a Heartless.
He never had a Nobody.

There's a quote on this, people.

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
Kairi's body and soul NEVER left the Realm of Light, so there's no possible way she could have produced a Nobody when her heart entered Sora's body. Unless of course, the KH Team pulls a retcon out of their hats.

Also, Namine doesn't have an X in her name because the Organization members are the only Nobodies that put X's in their original names.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

Holy shit unique! Obviously it hasn't been stated in a theory, it's one of the most acknowledged possibilities of who Xion is.

And chances are that that's also what most others think, too.

No, because a Nobody can only be created when a Heartless is born as well.

Then that would make Naminé the second Nobody and Xion the first so :|

Um... No?
Her forming two Nobodies makes her have two Nobodies. Nothing else. Any person, with a sufficiently strong Heart, has the possibility to form two Nobodies, given a rebirth of sorts in-between the two creations.

This would explain why Namine doesn't have an X in her name... because Organization XIII already had a Nobody from Kairi. Xion was just kept secret, just in case Roxas didn't do the job. Would also explain why Roxas seems to be her close friend. The two of them and Axel seem to be a mirror of Sora, Riku, and Kairi, at any rate, though I doubt Axel is Riku's Nobody. Then again, who knows? Riku did lose himself to darkness.
There's no 'x' in her name because she never joined Organization XIII. Simple as that.
Lol, because, Axel so obviously mirrors Riku, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back