• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Yet Another KH3 Theory... (Please Read)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku's Twilight

Website
www.freewebs.com
Okay, I'm thinking since the sequels to all the disney worlds' movies take place a long way away, like in years, and that the setting of the secret ending of KH2 looks like it is in a desserted wasteland, I think you play as the 3 knights this time, and they are going back in time to when all of those things take place. Also, they try to change the past. I'm thinking that Xehanort takes over, and so they try to prevent that, kind of like Terminator. OK, tell me what you think. This kind of sounds stupid, but it came to me one day and I want to see what everyone else thinks.

D

Dexter

I like how you think but I doubt it will be like what you said, but honestly what the hell do I know!?......

Fuse

When will we surrender?
I get everything your saying..but we dont even know if Sora is in the 3rd one

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Riku's Twilight said:
Okay, I'm thinking since the sequels to all the disney worlds' movies take place a long way away, like in years, and that the setting of the secret ending of KH2 looks like it is in a desserted wasteland, I think you play as the 3 knights this time, and they are going back in time to when all of those things take place. Also, they try to change the past. I'm thinking that Xehanort takes over, and so they try to prevent that, kind of like Terminator. OK, tell me what you think. This kind of sounds stupid, but it came to me one day and I want to see what everyone else thinks.

It's just as good a theory we got.

Morning Twilight

I kinda do and kinda don't get what you are saying. I doubt that they will try to change the past. It seems more like to me that Sora will have to finish what the knights didn't (or finish the knights if they are evil). I do beleive we'll play as Sora. Nomora said that it was a combination of past and future (everyone concentrates on the past thing). Plus, if we played as Riku and King Mickey then I don't doubt that we will play as either the knights or the hooded guy, depends on which one is good.

Kairiissocute

umm... ur theiry is ok. i think it may be a possibility that the knights go back in time. but i dont think we should think a lot about it now. kingdom hearts 3 is a long way away for square-einx. they have so many projects on their hands right now. i dont expect KH3 to come out before 2008 or 2009. the FFXIII series will take a lot a of time, and so will the new FF7's. they have a lot to handle. so wait for KH3 patiently like we did for KH2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back