• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Yet another BHK *hypothesis*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
You're "hypothesis" makes sense to me....

LordMune said:
They never shared the paopu fruit, I believe.

Well, they never said that they didn't share one......(no one said you had to eat it...)

But Riku tossed one to Sora, Sora drew one to a drawing of Kairi, and Kairi to Sora so maybe they did all share one....

dejah

:|
LoL
i love this thread.
: bounces around like a slash fangirl should:
: laughs maniacally:

heeee.

heartzkreuz

Website
www.freeloadmp3.com
you mean were allowed to post theories? interesting.

I agree with Phoenix but what if...

*WHAT IF* (i wouldn't believe this myself)

what if Diz's organization is trying to "create" a keyblade master? i've read theories of how BHK is related to the organization. what if they tried combining parts of both sora and riku to come up with a completely different keyblade master? what if BHK is being directed to battle the other two? BHK seems to be in conflict with the organization and himself as well? what if he just happened to look like the combination of the two? (not saying it's not significant)

i recently saw the scene where BHK fixates on the Kingdom Key Keyblade and throws it as if he was rejecting it. this is actually my only basis... stupid right? i know... but maybe he was given the responsibility but refused it against the organization's orders... who knows? might be right? hehe...

oh, and i've only heard about the "yensid" thing recently. could Diz and Yensid be one and the same? i mean "DIZney" and yensid=Disney?

sorry for the long post, i'm rarely online so please bare with me. thank you.

Niemand

Thats an interesting Theory, making the "Tragic Story" that he either has to fight R & S because he has to fight them or not want to give back what belongs to them...or he just gives it back, disappearing into the nothingness...

Nothingness...a third power...stronger than darkness...the new enemy?
Nevermind...

Niemand

Here's another thing to play with; Ansem had a Machine to creat Heartless, what if the Org. was able to create a artificial Heart and to give this Heart a Body (like Repliku/Replica Riku in CoM).

This would be fitting with the words "The Keyblade, truly a magnificent thing. The only Problem is its wielder." because they maybe have someone other to wield it.

Last edited:

nitro-XIII

that key for each world cannot be correct becase BHK uses sora's keyblade but i think that BHK came to pass when sora's lost heart and riku's found each other and made one. and the reason why BHK is the current keyblade weilder is because while sora is getting his meomory back a keyblade master is needed and choose BHK becase of his heart was so alike to Riku's(1st keyblademaster) and Sora's(current keyblade master)

Niemand

That sounds really good, Nitro, but let me have anotzher one, just to play a bit more with fancy Ideas...

It not necessarily has to be the one of Sora, after all we know it IS possible to make a kind of Keyblade artificially and if the Order really researches the Heart they know far more about the Nature of Heart and the Keyblade than Ansem in KH1 did they may have been able to make a perfect copy.

I know that really far off, but wouldn't that be a surprising outcome and a really Story Twist?

Last edited:

RikutheDarkKnight

Website
Funny how he is needed for Sora to be complete and yet people are saying that he is both Sora and Riku. Pfft. This theory is wrong on so many levels..

B

bettermanlamia

..people. good lord. ok i said this before sora is the only one who can open the door to the light. he is also the keyblade master.

RikutheDarkKnight

Website
I would agree but there is a slight problem. We've only played as Sora himself. We don't know if he's the only one who can. Sure it says he will be but we still have to assume that there is more. And tell me again why some people call him the Keyblade Master. Please. Enlighten me.

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
Funny how he is needed for Sora to be complete and yet people are saying that he is both Sora and Riku. Pfft. This theory is wrong on so many levels..

So far, you haven't found even 1 level. He is needed for Sora to be completed, where does my hypothesis contradict that?

dejah

me thinks that sora's got to be complete as in like mind body, soul.
know who he is and where he stands not whether he's half of this siru feller and needs riku.

But how can we know for sure. I'm quite certain that Siru is a whole character of his own.

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
me thinks that sora's got to be complete as in like mind body, soul.

Multiple times, Sora has been told "You are not complete".

dejah

yes. as in not ready. because he does not know who he is and what he wants.

he's still a teen. and at that age we all aren't complete. you've got to put that into consideration.

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
yes. as in not ready. because he does not know who he is and what he wants.

Actually, he said "You look like him, which means you are not complete", and looking like someone hardly relates to what you want to do with your life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back