• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Yet another BHK *hypothesis*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
After some analysis (and the recent emotion about the name), thease are my conclusions.

1. BHK is the combination of Sora and Riku.

Really nothing to do with the recent Siru thing, which I now believe to be false thanks to Mune, but look at them. Sora has brown spiky short hair, Riku has medium-length white straight hair. BHK has fairly spiky light brown hair that is longer than Sora's, but shorter than Riku's. The exception? Le'ts move on.

Look at all of their eyes. Sora's eyes are dark blue. Riku's eyes are clear blue. Again, BHK's eyes are the middle between those too, not too dark and not too light. Coincidence? Let's see.

Now we look at their faces. Sora's face is a tanned, kid round face, and Riku's face is a noble sharp pale face. Look at Bhk's face. Fairly tanned, not so round, yet not as sharp as Riku's.

Similarities abound. Let's look at our next point.

2. Clothing

We've all seen his clothing. It's a perfect combination of light and dark. Black and white duds, black and white rings, black shoes, white pants, etc. Makes sense, seeing as how Sora and Riku are the heroes of light and darkness. And speaking of...

3. Keyblades

Sora, hero of light and current keyblade master, and Riku, hero of darkness and original keybearer. What do you get when you combine these aspects? Dual-Wielder who has 2 keyblades, one of light and one of dark.

4. How?

On to the land of pure speculation. It is my belief that the current BHK is merely the combination of parts of the hearts of Sora and Riku, and they lost when they lost their hearts (even though they got them back later). That would make all 3 of them incomplete.

5. Incomplete.

I think Sora being incomplete goes beyond him merely missing a part. If BHK is what Sora and Riku would look like if they joined, then I believe BHK is the complete form. Not like another form, more like a complete joining of 2 persons into 1.

6. Love interest.

If everybody survives this, it really would be the perfect ending. Sora and Riku both love Kairi, and if they became one, it really would be the perfect ending.

The only proof I have for the claims that actually have proof is circunstancial one, that's why it's the BHK hypothesis, not the BHK theory. But I like it, and I'm sharing it. What do you think?

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
Lol, feeling the obligation of saying a n00b comment, Mune?

Zeal

Website
www.stud.uni-giessen.de
Interesting thought. I wrote a somewhat similar thought in a post long ago. Where Sora is just the memory of BHK. I pointed out that it is also possible that Sora is the light side and Riku the dark side of BHK's heart. So it would make sense for me

dejah

:|
you created a thread about it!
it's a possibility but i'm not gonna be all gung ho. heeeee.

Ryu

an obscene gesture
Phoenny would've called it a theory if I hadn't used the word 'hypothesis' yesterday, I just know so.

Meh, what can I say other than 'kul thoery' (or hypothesis if you will). It makes sense for now, yet I can't say Nomura would satisfy all Riku/Sora fanboys if he merged the two of them into one new character.

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
It's not a theory because theories have solid facts, this barely has any. It's an idea, but it is a solid idea.

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
I'm actually liking the sound of this.

So your saying BHK was spawned when both Riku and Sora lost their hearts? That he's not an actual fusion or something? [Just need to get that clear.]

Hang on, now that I think of it, Riku gave Sora a papua fruit thingy right? Didn't he also say that those who share a papua are forever joined? ... o.o

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
So your saying BHK was spawned when both Riku and Sora lost their hearts? That he's not an actual fusion or something? [Just need to get that clear.]

Right now, no, he's not a fusion. My belief is one those 3 merge together, then they'll be complete.

ang on, now that I think of it, Riku gave Sora a papua fruit thingy right? Didn't he also say that those who share a papua are forever joined? ... o.o

Nice!

SoraJhannoa

tetsuya nomura said in an interview ages ago that there are four worlds right? - if anyone remembers...

world of darkness
world of light
world in between
world of paradise

in ansems reports he was trying to find the world of paradise.

how does this relate here

well maybe each world has a keyblade master of sorts?

we know riku, sora, bhk and mickey all have keyblades so it makes sense kinda...

one key for each world. though they might refer to where the main powers are kept or something cos we all know theres more than one world in each of the kh games... so what he said is kinda confusing

but yeah anyways

world of light - riku
world of darkness - sora
world of paradise - mickey
world inbetween - bhk

random theory but meh

oh - in a trailer namine says - you werent really supposed to exist at all - or soemthing like that to bhk. so he could actually be a nobody or soemthing... or something entirely different. maybe a result of sora turning into a heartless and returning to his body.

hopefully i ve confused everyone chronically o_O ^^:

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
one key for each world. though they might refer to where the main powers are kept or something cos we all know theres more than one world in each of the kh games... so what he said is kinda confusing

Keyblades don't really interfere with my hypothesis. But Sora has been called the Hero of Light, and Riku has been called the Hero of Darkness, even if he doesn't have a keyblade.

oh - in a trailer namine says - you werent really supposed to exist at all - or soemthing like that to bhk.

And that comment further supports my hypothesis.

mz. eggsy

http://j.mp/jIANdM
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Johnny Stooge said:
Hang on, now that I think of it, Riku gave Sora a papua fruit thingy right? Didn't he also say that those who share a papua are forever joined? ... o.o
The game just says that their destinies become intertwined.

Ryu

an obscene gesture
Phoenix said:
Riku gave it to Sora. That's not sharing?
Riku gave it to Sora, asking if he wanted to share it with Kairi. And since according to Riku, only two people can share one, he wouldn't be able to 'share' it with Sora if Riku's already assuming Sora is wanting to share it with Kairi.

Either that, or he is secretly attracted to Sora and wanted to trick him into getting their destinies intertwined, while making Sora believe he is still able to share the empty paopu fruit with Kairi.

omg riku iz gay nad ebil :O

dejah

:|
haha i'm agreeing with all this

but it's encouraging rikusora for me

hee

:)

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
Riku gave it to Sora, asking if he wanted to share it with Kairi. And since according to Riku, only two people can share one, he wouldn't be able to 'share' it with Sora if Riku's already assuming Sora is wanting to share it with Kairi.

Did he say "only 2 people can share one"? Besides, when did Sora get to share it with Kairi? Either way, the paopu fruit is not in my points, so come on, try to punch holes in my real hypothesis.

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
I always thought the "sharing" would involve actual consumption of the fruit. It would make more sense that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back