• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

YES I AM VERY MUCH ALIVE

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noel

Awards
I AM NOW 19 JUST GOT FIRED DUE TO MY BOSS NOT BEING ABLE TO PAY US AT A PHOTOGRAPHY STUDIO LOOKING TO REBRAND MYSELF WITH MY SIGNATURE WAVE LIKE THE HANDWRITING AND FOUND A JOB OPENING IN DIGITAL MEDIA IN THE TOWN OVER AND I'M FIGHTING A RIDICULOUSLY TERRIBLE COLD I'VE SPENT THE PAST FEW HOURS WORKING ON MY NEW LOGO AND RESUME AND I JUST STARTED MY PORTFOLIO COVER, I LOVE YOU ALL, AND CRESCENTS

By0g4lY.png

http://theartmad.com/wp-content/uploads/Black-Wood-Floor-Wallpaper-7.jpg

Last edited:

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
It's great to see you back ^^ I'll send you a request as soon as you're ready to take any, and to welcome you back to all of us :3

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
I was unsure whether or not to take this assertion as a bump/nod to still be active, or to actually critique? (Forgive, I haven't been active since 2013).

Either way I welcome you back Noel, hope you've recovered from your cold and aim to polish your craft with time. A bit of a tip from someone that's done marketing, advertisement, and graphic design (with some background in photography) to address yourself well in your design. Essentially define yourself. Don't be afraid to research on your competitors and the demographic you're trying to appeal to.

Noel

Awards
It's great to see you back ^^ I'll send you a request as soon as you're ready to take any, and to welcome you back to all of us :3
Heh, It might be a year long wait.
hey finish my CLASSIC tag ya palooka.
Glad to see you around, bro~

I promise it won't take two years. We need to get started on our podcast like chat thing soon!

I was unsure whether or not to take this assertion as a bump/nod to still be active, or to actually critique? (Forgive, I haven't been active since 2013).

Either way I welcome you back Noel, hope you've recovered from your cold and aim to polish your craft with time. A bit of a tip from someone that's done marketing, advertisement, and graphic design (with some background in photography) to address yourself well in your design. Essentially define yourself. Don't be afraid to research on your competitors and the demographic you're trying to appeal to.

My cold has been doing plenty better, only side effects I have is a diminishing cough, and a plugged right ear. I completely agree with you on that tip and I am grateful to hear that. My now Ex-boss told me this phrase "A Jack of all Trades is a master of none." I took that to heart when I was re-inventing myself, so I told my self to focus on mostly digital, design, and media. I guess, what I believe is my center piece in what I can do compared to others is that I'll blend the design, with whats been set, and create a story with it. (That and since I'm very young, and most hiring places who're are looking for someone who wants to grow in the industry. It's me or the Art Institute graduates who think they deserve a starting pay more of $12 per hour and who haven't done grunt loading work in their life.

I'd also like to announce just yesterday I had an interview with them, and the same day they had called me saying they would like me to work for them. From what i've seen, it's an amazing place to work. I'll be using mostly PS for color correcting, taking inventory, relations with our supplier, and some handy man jobs. The best way I can describe it is its almost like Roosterteeth. Albeit more with Furniture, and Home Decor than youtube videos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back