• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

YEN SID IS THE SHIT!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

khdiego1

Yen Sid knows EVERYTHING before ANYONE!!!!

Eraqus "My old friend Yen Sid who retires from the position of a Master, continues looking after the movement of both light and dark without fail, and gave us a lot of pointers to us Keyblade users. From the report of Yen Sid, The Princess of Light is current facing a force of evil towards them. And it's not just the power of darkness. In other words, an existence who is fed with the negative emotions. Yen Sid is not well versed with this kind of existence - hence named it Unversed. As the user of the keyblade, We cannot ignore the Unversed who putting the balance of light and darkness into a serious threat. As well, though I would like Master Xehanort to know this as well, but we lost contact with him as of now. Even though he might not be involved in this incident, I have a bad feeling about it..."

Dats the nigga Yen Sid lol

Xenoserphia's Birth By Sleep Playjournal *MASSIVE SPOILERS* - Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep Message Board for PSP - GameFAQs

Sea_Salt

Eraqus "My old friend Yen Sid who retires from the position of a Master, continues looking after the movement of both light and dark without fail, and gave us a lot of pointers to us Keyblade users."

Does he mean Yen Sid use to be a keyblade master, but retired so he no longer is able to weild the keyblade? Or that he just retired from the postion of master of magic and sorcery and knows how to use the keyblade due to his years of observation?

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Does he mean Yen Sid use to be a keyblade master, but retired so he no longer is able to weild the keyblade? Or that he just retired from the postion of master of magic and sorcery and knows how to use the keyblade due to his years of observation?

He used to be an active Keyblade master then he retired and stayed up in his moldy old castle for a century.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I wonder if Yensid ever used a keyblade. That would have been awesome.

Of course, he has been confirmed to once have been a keyblade master but retired. Keyblade master's usualy use keyblades obviously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back