• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Yay!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
Welcome to 16 yearolddom. Happy Birthday- I thought someone should say it- how rude are these people. Anyway I hope you had a good day and just have lots of fun and now that u can do more things. :)

saratp

Bronze Member
Awards
happy birhtday to you,happy birthday to you, happy burthday to Nazul happy birthday to you lol.

rikubaka67

Awards
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY 4 BEING 16!!!!!!!!!! (lucky u, i have 2 wait until March 24th 2 be 16 XD)

*starts singing*
"Happy birthday to you
You live in a zoo
You smell like a monkey
and you act like one too!"

lol, inside joke. my friend sings that 2 me every year on my B-day.

kbmaster

The King of Random
Website
www.myspace.com
Nazul said:
Can't, I live in Colorado, and as you know if you live there, you need to go through drivers ed. to get a permit at 15. I didn't. So, I can get my permit on the 15th. I'm not gooing to any time soon though. By Octobers end.

I didn't have to take drivers ed. When I moved from Georgia, the DMV said I was excused from it. I also didn't have to have a log sheet. Am I lucky or what? :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back