• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Yay new keychains for 358/2 days

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
The scans that came out today revealed that there are other keychains u can obtain in 358/2 days. I was very worried that ud be stuck with the KK for the whole entire game. What are your thoughts about this.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
It is the new gear system that makes you get the new keyblades there are not Keychains.

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
Oh sorry i coulda sworn it looked like a keychain oh well. Still thats pretty awsome though

Xebrem

I kind hope that each one of the org gives you a gear... I mean we know that if Axel gives you one it'll look like the one he gave Sora just before he died... right?

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
I kind hope that each one of the org gives you a gear... I mean we know that if Axel gives you one it'll look like the one he gave Sora just before he died... right?
I;m pretty sure you get them from all the the org members I don't know if Axels keyblade will ve the same because of diffrent memories.

A

Audo

No, they are completely separate from keychains you get in KH1 and KH2

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
I;m pretty sure you get them from all the the org members I don't know if Axels keyblade will ve the same because of diffrent memories.

I wonder what the gears of the other members look like. o_O

I was very worried that ud be stuck with the KK for the whole entire game..

I was worried about that too

Do you think Xion can get gears too, since she can wield KK as well?[unless if it's fake but..who knows]

Last edited:

Papou

No, they are completely separate from keychains you get in KH1 and KH2

So they're a new type of keyblade customization object, or can they work on other types of weapons as well? Are they something you attach, like a keychain is?

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Considering that the Organization gets different weapons, too. I think that gears can work on anything.

Efflictim

cuck
Awards
As everyone else has stated, they're Gears not Keychains, but whatever, no biggy.

Now that I know you can change weapons I'm so stoked for this game to come out!! Does anyone know when it is coming out in the US? I thought I heard it was coming in June/July but I'm not sure

starlocker

So they're a new type of keyblade customization object, or can they work on other types of weapons as well? Are they something you attach, like a keychain is?

Its possible due to the way sora get his keychains; he make bonds with other characters across many worlds and earns the keychains as his proof of conection, while roxas never actually gets too involved with them b/c that would be inconsistant with kh2 plot. So i'm guessing its another way to introduce diversity exclusively for this game. And it may not be weapon specific, perhaps other organization members can use it too, I think.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
Another ting I wanted know is does the gear system work on all the members or just Roxas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back