• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

XIV's weapon

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

boo_shoe2000

it was said that XIV saved Roxas from the attacking heartless. So.... could anyone tell me what weapon she used? Was it a keyblade?:confused:

Please, those who saw the trailer, tell me what she used.

MDX

perhaps she does have a weapon, but remember how larxene was fast? Like rele fast? like so damn fast u wanted to jump through the screen?
haha maybe she inherited some of that ability, and she did use her weapon, we just didnt see it=)

TheTruthoftheKey

Her weapon will be whatever element we haven't sceen yet we have seen fire, wind, water, light, darkness, earth, lightning, I hope its not stupied like that book and the guy who would turn you into a card was

Xenomere

Her weapon will be whatever element we haven't sceen yet we have seen fire, wind, water, light, darkness, earth, lightning, I hope its not stupied like that book and the guy who would turn you into a card was
I personally didn't think that Luxord or Zexion's weapons were stupid. I thought that they were far more unique than the other Organization 13 weapons.

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
I hope its not stupied like that book and the guy who would turn you into a card was

Zexion's element was shadow. How is that stupid? HE COULD TRAP PEOPLE IN HIS BOOK. I wish I had that ability. xD

And Luxord's element was time. Even though he didn't really use it, except to replace the HP bar... But he still had nique weapons. =O

the translations didn't mention a weapon at all
all it said was that she saved him

But you'd think that if she had used a weapon, the translation would have mentioned it. =/

tdc456

yea its all pretty ridiculous
why are they being so secretive
when it come out in Japan we're gonna know everything anyway because
we are smart and use the internet
we'll know everything that happens before we even play the games

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
when it come out in Japan we're gonna know everything anyway because
we are smart and use the internet
we'll know everything that happens before we even play the games

Not me. I'm going to try and keep it a suprise for when I play the games.
Besides, it will be a suprise for people in Japan when they play the game for the first time.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Psychic power is a possible element that hasn't been used yet. Maybe her weapon is whatever she picks up and trows at her enemies or a sphere of psychic energy. (this could of vanished before it was seen in the scene mentioned)

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
It was probably something like you heard/saw the heartless disappear and then Axel and Roxas turned around to see her standing there. And of course, the trailer cuts out before we see her face. <.< Which bugs me to hell but at the same time i'm glad. Leaves it a mystery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back