• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xion's Keyblade?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jc577777

I was just think of something. I remember reading some were if a keyblade doesn't have a keychain it is not real. Now why would I bring this up. Well as some of us have seen in pictures Riku questions Xion on why she has a keyblade and saids it is a fake. But when I was looking at a mangazine scan you can see her keyblade has a keychain ( the picture of axel at the gates in twilight town). So does that mean it is a real keyblade and not a fake. So what do you all think?:confused:

Picture Link: http://www.khinsider.com/images/!a/ndreampage02.jpg

JaymeeRaine

Awards
That could be the zipper on her Org XIII cloak...though, you're right, it does look more like a keychain. I've been wondering about that, since Squeenix so conveniently positioned all the pictures of Xion's blade so that Riku (or someone else) was in the way of the supposed keychain, blocking it from view! I think it would be intriguing if it did have a keychain...more so than if it didn't...

Zimfan508

Website
www.youtube.com
I was just think of something. I remember reading some were if a keyblade doesn't have a keychain it is not real. Now why would I bring this up. Well as some of us have seen in pictures Riku questions Xion on why she has a keyblade and saids it is a fake. But when I was looking at a mangazine scan you can see her keyblade has a keychain ( the picture of axel at the gates in twilight town). So does that mean it is a real keyblade and not a fake. So what do you all think?:confused:

Picture Link: http://www.khinsider.com/images/!a/ndreampage02.jpg
good question
so im guessin its real

Cissy

Bronze Member
It's not official. Just because a Keyblade has no keychain doesn't necessarily mean that it's fake. 'Sides, Riku could have been wrong.

Ren

adios motherfucker
It's only a theory that keychain-less keyblades are fake.

EDIT: That infernal lag...I've been beaten again! Curses, Cis!

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
I'm just waiting for news, it shouldn't be long now.
I thought it was Nomura who said keyblades without keychains are fake?

That was never said, it's merely speculation.

.Oji

赤いテキスト
It's not official. Just because a Keyblade has no keychain doesn't necessarily mean that it's fake. 'Sides, Riku could have been wrong.

It's only a theory that keychain-less keyblades are fake.

EDIT: That infernal lag...I've been beaten again! Curses, Cis!

That was never said, it's merely speculation.

Keychain-less keyblades are fake.

Report V said:
The keyblade constructed from the Seven Princesses' hearts that Riku obtained in the previous game allowed for the keyhole in Hollow Bastion to appear. For the plan to cause darkness to overflow from hearts, the special hearts held be the Princesses were used to artificially make this keyblade. So it is different from a proper keyblade. There are further suggestions that this keyblade is artificial as well

Artificial = not genuine.

Iridium

Awards
A true keyblade has a chain but we are still uncertain how VAT summon their blades like a regular keyblade.
Also Nomura never said that, that is true at least Oji ^^

Cissy

Bronze Member

The Dark Keyblade is fake. But, the fact that it has no keychain does not mean that ALL keychain-less Keyblades are fake. That one simply is because we know it was made artificially with POH's hearts.

Ren

adios motherfucker

The context here is that the method to create the keyblade is different. :/
It doesn't say anything about keychains. That doesn't mean that a keyblade lacking a chain is fake. Just that the one created by PoH is fake.

We can't rule out the possibility that it's the PoH creating the keyblade that makes it artificial as opposed to not having a chain.

So while it may be assumed, it's not confirmed.

JaymeeRaine

Awards
A true keyblade has a chain but we are still uncertain how VAT summon their blades like a regular keyblade.
Also Nomura never said that, that is true at least Oji ^^

I always thought Terra didn't summon his EXACTLY like a normal keyblade...but more in the manner of which Roxas summoned the 'Kingdom Key' while in data-Twilight Town. In the data world, Roxas's arm is surrounded by spirals of rectangular, data-looking lights that spin and then form the data keyblade. However, when Sora/Riku/Mickey/whoever summons their 'true' keyblades...the keyblades appear following a flash of glowing light, minus the spirals and digit-y looking things.

I thought it was interesting that Terra's 'fake' blade was summoned in the same way as Roxas/Ven's 'data' blade.

Ah..good point.

Last edited by a moderator:

Iridium

Awards
Have you guys completely ignored Cissy's and Ren's posts?

*EDIT*

Nvm, nice touch Oji ;3

Ren

adios motherfucker
Look at Cissy's and Ren's post; that 'point' is now practically null and void. Touche to them, though.

Also, edit your post next time. ;3

@Swxpert : What?

DOUBLE KILL. *High fives Cis*

To put it out there, I never did notice the chain on Xion's keyblade before. Hm. o.o

Spectrum

Umm, look closely at that picture. Riku's holding the keyblade to the side. There is no way that's a keychain because one...that's is apart of his coat. They all have the tassles one the sides. Two, if that was the keychain for it to be positioned like that he'd have to be holding the end of the keyblade against himself.

rmyulfo

hi im new here, well it might be true as it can b a fake, so if shes not a keyblader were did she get the keyblade from so that must b why riku said that is fake but i think he also called her fake or not

axel is my hero

everyone keeps arguing over whether keyblades have that have no key chain are real or not but we are talkin about xion's keyblade. now riku says "you can't beat me with a fake" he could be talkin about xion herself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back