• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xion's birth in the novels?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Okays so only question I have is...why is Xion a member of the Org, yet not deserving of a pillar and all that jazz? They must have known she was some wierd experiment especially if Vexen created her, I don't think Xemnas would have let her in if he didn't know, and why even have her join in the first place? Just to keep an eye on her perhaps?

Muse

you look atrocious
Okays so only question I have is...why is Xion a member of the Org, yet not deserving of a pillar and all that jazz? They must have known she was some wierd experiment especially if Vexen created her, I don't think Xemnas would have let her in if he didn't know, and why even have her join in the first place? Just to keep an eye on her perhaps?

:/

Xion was a replica of sorts created by Vexen per Xemnas' orders

Per Xemnas' orders

Per Xemnas' orders

Per Xemnas' orders

I have a feeling Xemnas knew exactly what she was. :\ Also,

So the Org. would have not just one, but two Keyblade Wielding members.

Isn't that enough of a reason to have her join?

Zeagal

Lick It Good
:/
I have a feeling Xemnas knew exactly what she was. :\ Also,

Isn't that enough of a reason to have her join?
*slaps self* Ok now how did I miss that?!?!?
Even though they'd have two members wielding keyblades I thought Xion didn't have it at first. Did she have it by the time she joined? Also, Xemnas knowing what she was, he must also have known she was always going to be temporary right? Otherwise he would have given her all the benefits of being a normal member would he not, even if it was just to keep up the illusion of her being a completely normal nobody.

Muse

you look atrocious
*slaps self* Ok now how did I miss that?!?!?

I have no idea. :v

Even though they'd have two members wielding keyblades I thought Xion didn't have it at first.

True, she didn't. In fact, she used magic up until she did get a Keyblade. But then again, Xemnas might have made her a member as a sort of test-run for Vexen's experiment. :v See how well his experimenting paid off.

Did she have it by the time she joined?

I think she used magic up until she got the Keyblade.

Also, Xemnas knowing what she was, he must also have known she was always going to be temporary right? Otherwise he would have given her all the benefits of being a normal member would he not, even if it was just to keep up the illusion of her being a completely normal nobody.

I'm sure he did. Then again, there's always Rain's theory that Xion and Roxas shared a PoE. As for the chair thing, Iunno. They could have squeezed the two into one chair. >_>; Budget cuts and all that.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Then why not think Roxas was temporary? Iunno, and then why bother making her a member at all. Couldn't they have just used her like Namine or was it because she had combat abilities she was added?

Muse

you look atrocious
Then why not think Roxas was temporary?

Difference between Xion and Roxas: Roxas has a considerably more stable composition. Xion's appearance being affected by Sora's memories is proof of her not being stable, when compared to Roxas.

Iunno, and then why bother making her a member at all. Couldn't they have just used her like Namine or was it because she had combat abilities she was added?

Xion, as far as we know, doesn't have any abilities like Namine.

Namine, who can manipulate the memories of Sora and those close to him, is a perfect tool for the Organization to use.

Xion, so far, is only able to use the Keyblade and maybe even a little magic. And remember, she says so herself that without the Keyblade, she's useless. :/

Criss and Riku

I've been wondering when someone would mention this.I was thinkin the same thing.Maybe Xion was an experiment.They
were trying to see if Xion would meet the requiremets to make Huminoid nobodies.But of course Xion kept running away
and had to 'dispose' of her.Xemnas must have used Aquas armor to get the keyblade look a like and maybe when Vexen was
getting Rikus data he saw some of his memories of kiari in the process so he used that to base off her look.

Muse

you look atrocious
maybe when Vexen was getting Rikus data he saw some of his memories of kiari in the process so he used that to base off her look.

o_o;; I'd sooner say that Xion's appearance was either caused by 1) Sora's memories flowing out of Roxas and affecting her, making her look like Kairi or 2) Vexen used Aqua as a base for her, as mentioned in the OP.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Difference between Xion and Roxas: Roxas has a considerably more stable composition. Xion's appearance being affected by Sora's memories is proof of her not being stable, when compared to Roxas.
Yeah the Roxas example was just kinda fail on my part sorry. Don't know why I chose to bring up him.

Xion, as far as we know, doesn't have any abilities like Namine.

Namine, who can manipulate the memories of Sora and those close to him, is a perfect tool for the Organization to use.

Xion, so far, is only able to use the Keyblade and maybe even a little magic. And remember, she says so herself that without the Keyblade, she's useless. :/
However the abilities wouldn't matter as they did with Namine. I see it being more beneficial to have her being used as a tool since she'd be an experiment and all. Since all they really need Xion for is the keyblade and since she isn't as stable as Roxas, I'm still skeptical as to why they let her in.

Muse

you look atrocious
Yeah the Roxas example was just kinda fail on my part sorry. Don't know why I chose to bring up him.

S'okay. I understand. :) We all have our moments.

However the abilities wouldn't matter as they did with Namine. I see it being more beneficial to have her being used as a tool since she'd be an experiment and all. Since all they really need Xion for is the keyblade and since she isn't as stable as Roxas, I'm still skeptical as to why they let her in.

My guess would be to see how efficient Vexen's research into a 'puppet of memories' was. If the experiment went wrong and Xion failed, then they could just so easily dispose of her. Clearly, Xemnas didn't have any qualms over getting rid of any members who were considered 'dead weight'.

But with Namine, they couldn't really afford to lose her so much. She was vital to their plans. They needed her to warp Sora's memories and feelings in order to use him as a puppet. It was only afterwards, when the things at CO had run their course, that Namine was then considered disposable.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
My guess would be to see how efficient Vexen's research into a 'puppet of memories' was. If the experiment went wrong and Xion failed, then they could just so easily dispose of her. Clearly, Xemnas didn't have any qualms over getting rid of any members who were considered 'dead weight'.
That's kinda my point. Why have her be a member if it's all just some experiment, even if it suceeded?

You kinda made Namine seem like a better option for a temp member instead of Xion.

Muse

you look atrocious
That's kinda my point. Why have her be a member if it's all just some experiment, even if it suceeded?

You kinda made Namine seem like a better option for a temp member instead of Xion.

Because Xemnas had no qualms over members being defeated. No sympathy was shown to the members in CoM who were defeated, so why should any be shown over an experiment that failed.

By having Xion as a member in the Organization and sending her out into the field on missions, they can test just how well Vexen's research and experiments went and by analyzing her results, can further perfect how well the puppet made of memories performs.

Once again, Namine was not something they could dispose of. She was their precious tool and if they made her a member and sent her out on missions, then she could just so easily get damaged and even lost. That wouldn't be good for them. That's why they kept her as a tool, locked away in CO as a sort of safety precaution.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Because Xemnas had no qualms over members being defeated. No sympathy was shown to the members in CoM who were defeated, so why should any be shown over an experiment that failed.

By having Xion as a member in the Organization and sending her out into the field on missions, they can test just how well Vexen's research and experiments went and by analyzing her results, can further perfect how well the puppet made of memories performs.
So it's more of a "why not" situation then, where it was just convenient for them to make her a member, but they knew she wouldn't last long and so didn't bother giving her a pillar. They still though could have sent her out just fine with her not being a member. Though I suppose she would suspect something fishy.
Once again, Namine was not something they could dispose of. She was their precious tool and if they made her a member and sent her out on missions, then she could just so easily get damaged and even lost. That wouldn't be good for them. That's why they kept her as a tool, locked away in CO as a sort of safety precaution.
I get your point there, but who said they would have to send her on missions? CO was pretty much her mission. That then would be another reason promoting her tool aspect as she was confined to one area.

Griever!

?The Ace in the hole?
Just a quick note. Why did they have Xion be teamed up with Axel and Roxas? More so, I mean why did Axel be part of a team with those 2? He's always off fetching them, In KH2 it was Roxas then Kairi >_> now it's Xion. Kinda odd unless Axel is important in all this.

Last edited:

Muse

you look atrocious
So it's more of a "why not" situation then, where it was just convenient for them to make her a member, but they knew she wouldn't last long and so didn't bother giving her a pillar. They still though could have sent her out just fine with her not being a member. Though I suppose she would suspect something fishy.

If she's a human shaped Nobody that's being treated like a humanoid lesser Nobody, then yeah, I would think she'd find it suspicious.

I get your point there, but who said they would have to send her on missions? CO was pretty much her mission. That then would be another reason promoting her tool aspect as she was confined to one area.

picture.php

Still. Not cut out to be a member. Xion was.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
If she's a human shaped Nobody that's being treated like a humanoid lesser Nobody, then yeah, I would think she'd find it suspicious.
It's like they had to for Xion's sake, though wouldn't she also find it suspicious that she doesn't have a pillar or PoE assuming she and Roxas don't share one? \o/ She probably does lol.

Still. Not cut out to be a member. Xion was.
Yes, Xion has combat abilities and unless Namine could do what the pic in her FC I posted has her doing, Namine doesn't have them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back