• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TerrasSecret

i havent logged in, in a bit so i dont know if this has already been discussed. i know there are many theories that roxas=sora xion=kairi and namine is some sort of sora and kairi's nobody. what if we have it backwards? i beat kh2 again today. in the ending video when it showed sora turning into roxas and kairi turning into namine, i think that emphasis roxas IS sora's, and namine IS kairi's nobody. the whole "as long as sora and kariri are together, THEIR nobodies can be together". if xion was kairi's nobody, where is she in kh2? i think the namine theory should actually be of xion.

i think xion is a nobody created from kari's heart being inside sora. xion resembles kairi whether some people agree or not. xion even asks, why do i look like her. itd make since for the nobody to look like the person whose heart they were born from. also, in the 358/2 days trailer, it is brought up several times that xion needs to return to her somebody. during this time, namine is trying to piece together sora's memories. she talks about having trouble with sora's memories being connected. and "she wont be able to endure it". maybe since sora unlocked kairi's heart from within himself, xion is needed for namine to finish putting his memories back together. by saying "unable to endure", maybe xion will disappear doing so, making sense as to why she isnt in kh2. later on roxas is brought back to sora for him to wake up. though roxas doesnt dissapear its because he is HIS nobody. if xion partially connected to sora, it would explain her weilding the keyblade.

xion isnt a specific person's nobody so she disappears. since she has nobody to return to, she doesnt want to help the organization. because that will also lead to her disappearing once they acheive their goal. thus the reason she just wants to stay a nobody.

another idea that leads to this theory is how namine talks about fragments of sora's memory needing to be connected. she also says if IT is connect to another memory... it wont be able to return... or something etc. then later refers to IT as SHE. diz later tells riku a task. then in another scene riku tells xion she should return. i could be wrong, but go watch the video. discuss. add on. and btw, sorry for any mistakes. i was typing a bit fast.

Last edited:

Muse

you look atrocious
Separate this into paragraphs. Please.

I don't know what the hell you're getting at. We have a thread for this.

Cyypher100

another idea that leads to this theory is how namine talks about sora's memories needing to be connected. she also says IT needs to be connected.. etc. then later refers to IT as SHE. diz later tells riku a task. then in another scene riku tells xion she should return. i could be wrong, but go watch the video. discuss. add on. and btw, sorry for any mistakes. i was typing a bit fast.

The task Diz speaks of to Riku probably indicated the retrieval of Roxas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back