• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xion..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

EyeOfDiscovery

Me thinks I know how Xion came along..

You know back in KH1 when Kairi's heart was with Sora's.. When Sora stabbed himself the hearts seperated and Kairi's heart went back to her creating Kairi's nobody, Naminé, and Sora's nobody, Roxas.. Who's to say that because their hearts were together at the time of the birth it didn't spark the life on SoKai? Maybe Xion is Sora AND Kairi's joint nobody, an extra effect of being a princess of heart?

Anyway.. Simple as it is I just think that Xion could be SoKai :p (Hypothetically of course..)
Because it is said that Xion is connected to Kairi and semi-confirmed by Riku that Xion is a keyblade-wielding Nobody..

pgerv12

No i doubt it. 2 nobodies was enough. I think she's not a nobody of the two but she has a connection of memories with Kairi

EyeOfDiscovery

No i doubt it. 2 nobodies was enough. I think she's not a nobody of the two but she has a connection of memories with Kairi
If it's a connectiion of MEMORIES then it proves my point. Kairi was linked to Sora and Naminé has to fix Sora's memories which affected the MEMORIES of everyone connected to Sora.

You shouldnt make two thread about the same thing. I thought the 2 nobodies was dumb tread. Now its just worded different with a new name its still wont work.
Actually no. The first thread was where I was querying about it and this thread is where im Acknowledging it as a actual theory, idiot. Stop spamming on my threads and it will be fine. KKTHXBI!

Dark_Chaser

Yah the Name Xion isn't formed from letters of the original to people's name's so there's a hole in your theory. I really hope this isnt an intricate plot to make Kairi a useful character because that would not be good.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
if Xion would be related to anyone, itd be some kinda Xehanort thing. Probably.

EyeOfDiscovery

:nahnah:
Yah the Name Xion isn't formed from letters of the original to people's name's so there's a hole in your theory. I really hope this isnt an intricate plot to make Kairi a useful character because that would not be good.
So? What would Xehanorts real name have been then? Theres a hole in your post. Xion doesnt nessecerily have to be formed of letters, proving my point of it possibly being between two people.

kairI
sOra
Nobody

[x]Ion.

if Xion would be related to anyone, itd be some kinda Xehanort thing. Probably.

So your saying Kairi is related to Xehanort then? Because Xion has connections to Kairi.

T

tazztig

It wouldn't seem likely, since sora already have a nobody, so why would a second one come.>>.
Theory Failed.>>*=/

EyeOfDiscovery

I still think your theors wrong wether or not you think I am spamming Eod.
Well I think your an idiot wether I think your spamming or not. It's not for you to say my theories wrong. We shall leave that to the important people. Who is not you. AKA Nomura.

EyeOfDiscovery

It wouldn't seem likely, since sora already have a nobody, so why would a second one come.>>.
Theory Failed.>>*=/
Because Sora and Kairi's heart were together at the time of seperating.. Something could have sparked a 3rd nobody out of their hearts being together and Kairi being a princess of heart..

Project X

Website
mizzill.wordpress.com
Well I think your an idiot wether I think your spamming or not. It's not for you to say my theories wrong. We shall leave that to the important people. Who is not you. AKA Nomura.

Nomura is even on this site. SO how would he know your theroies. I still think your an idiot. ABout everyone in this thread think the theroy is wrong not just me. So Theroy failed.

EDIT:Stop double posting.

Last edited:

Dark_Chaser

So essentially you're saying that Sora and Kairi both have an extra half of a heart just laying around in their soul somewhere and when their hearts joined there was this miraculous third heart that created a nobody when Sora stabbed himself. Cuz thats the only way I see this working. I'm Sorry but that is just phail.

EyeOfDiscovery

Nomura is even on this site. SO how would he know your theroies. I still think your an idiot. ABout everyone in this thread think the theroy is wrong not just me. So Theroy failed.

EDIT:Stop double posting.
Edit: Stop posting completely, idiot.

So essentially you're saying that Sora and Kairi both have an extra half of a heart just laying around in their soul somewhere and when their hearts joined there was this miraculous third heart that created a nobody when Sora stabbed himself. Cuz thats the only way I see this working. I'm Sorry but that is just phail.
I think you PHAILED to phail my thread. I don't care what you think to be honest because I think i'm right. Cya later sometime.

Theory unsucessfully phailed. Bye bye.

babycakes239

EyeofDiscovery, I had a similar theory. Obviously Roxas is Sora's nobody. We know that Kairi's heart is in Sora's,too. Maybe Xion is the Nobody of Kairi's own heart in her body because a person with a strong heart does have a nobody created. Maybe Namine is also a Nobody of Kairi, but a Nobody of the heart that lies within Sora and that is why she can play with the memories of Sora. In CoM, wasn't she trying to replace memories of Kairi with memories of herself? Maybe there is some connection with that?

EyeOfDiscovery

EyeofDiscovery, I had a similar theory. Obviously Roxas is Sora's nobody. We know that Kairi's heart is in Sora's,too. Maybe Xion is the Nobody of Kairi's own heart in her body because a person with a strong heart does have a nobody created. Maybe Namine is also a Nobody of Kairi, but a Nobody of the heart that lies within Sora and that is why she can play with the memories of Sora. In CoM, wasn't she trying to replace memories of Kairi with memories of herself? Maybe there is some connection with that?
But then the only problem with that is how did Naminé come along, if she isnt already the sole nobody? That is why I am saying Xion could be from Sora and Kairi.. Like a living SoKai.. Because their hearts were together at the time..

At least someone here I can have an adult conversation with about this.. Add me kk..

Edit: Yes! Your a genious babycakes.. Because Naminé removed Kairi from Sora's memories.. That effectively "killed" Kairi.. And Xion has connections with Kairi.. Maybe she is the Nobody of Kairi's memories? After being killed from Sora's memories??

sorabrawl

Me thinks I know how Xion came along..

You know back in KH1 when Kairi's heart was with Sora's.. When Sora stabbed himself the hearts seperated and Kairi's heart went back to her creating Kairi's nobody, Naminé, and Sora's nobody, Roxas.. Who's to say that because their hearts were together at the time of the birth it didn't spark the life on SoKai? Maybe Xion is Sora AND Kairi's joint nobody, an extra effect of being a princess of heart?

Anyway.. Simple as it is I just think that Xion could be SoKai :p (Hypothetically of course..)
Because it is said that Xion is connected to Kairi and semi-confirmed by Riku that Xion is a keyblade-wielding Nobody..

Great Theory but if you look back at Birth By Sleep pictures, there is another creature other than heartless and nobodies. I think Xion's that creature.
Do you have an idea what these creatures are?

EyeOfDiscovery

Great Theory but if you look back at Birth By Sleep pictures, there is another creature other than heartless and nobodies. I think Xion's that creature.
Nope. The creature from BBS doesn't exsist in KH1 or Kh2.. Thats the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back