• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xion or Shion.. THEORY!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

riku457

okay ready!? heres my theory. xemnas gave roxas his name correct? and during that cutscene in FM+ it showed him scramble the letters so it made : R O A S. then he put in a X in the middle to make : R O X A S. correct? now lets take a look at all of the organization 13 members.
I.Xemnas
II.Xigbar (you where a total bitch to beet :cursing:)
III.Xaldin
IV.Vexen
V.Lexaeus
VI.Zexion
VII.Saix ( this dudes got some anger issuses.. Agree? )
VIII.Axel (my personal favorite! go axel!:thumbup: and his orig name was Lae not Ale lol)
IX.Demyx
X.Luxord
XI.Marluxia
XII.Larxene (did u no that marluxia and larxene where in love!)
XII.Roxas

Do you see anything in there names? look closley?? they all have an X in them!! so.. its obvious the true name of this mysterious 14th member is Xion! not shion... ! woot lol =)

Last edited:
Awards
Actually, we don't know for sure.
The KHI translator says this a lot. Too bad she isn't here right now to explain it.

LiD

omg....
my eyes are bleeding...
we have known this for the longest time
....im done
we don't know her name yet

Last edited:

Ren

adios motherfucker
It doesn't even matter how her name is spelled. We'll find that out whenever the game comes out. It's not like her name is incredibly important.

riku457

It doesn't even matter how her name is spelled. We'll find that out whenever the game comes out. It's not like her name is incredibly important.
well still... i thought it was cool i figured tht out all by myself lol :toungesmile:

LiD

you never know it could be

Terra, Ven, Aqua's are almost the same as Sora, Riku, and Kairi's

and i think they are important in bbs
i think i read it some thing like that

Last edited:

riku457

you never know they could be

and i think they are important in bbs i think i read it some where anyway
no there not lol =) but they look the same and thanks for supporting me =)!!

Awards

But anyone could figure that out, no offense.
And we will find out when the name is written in English or something that Bittermeat can translate.

They mean basically the same thing in English.

Example: Kairi = Ocean
Aqua = Water

riku457

But anyone could figure that out, no offense.
And we will find out when the name is written in English or something that Bittermeat can translate.

none taken :) yea i guess so. i wonder witch game will come out first bbs 358/2 or coded... i hope 358 does.. looks most interesting

LiD

none taken :) yea i guess so. i wonder witch game will come out first bbs 358/2 or coded... i hope 358 does.. looks most interesting

i think its confirmed that Bbs will be the last to be released
im unsure about coded and days, but i think Days is gunna be first ><

Ren

adios motherfucker
you never know they could be

and i think they are important in bbs i think i read it some where anyway

Yes, but it doesn't matter in terms of plot. We don't have a reason to theorize about her name. Her name could be Xino/Shino and it would still generate the same controversy. The only reason why we need to guess is because the Japanese language doesn't actually have an "X". I'm not saying that it's ridiculous that Shion is probably spelled Xion, but there doesn't need to be a thread posted on it when it's been addressed so many times.

Macabre

Gold Member
okay ready!? heres my theory. xemnas gave roxas his name correct? and during that cutscene in FM+ it showed him scramble the letters so it made : R O A S. then he put in a X in the middle to make : R O X A S. correct? now lets take a look at all of the organization 13 members.
I.Xemnas
II.Xigbar (you where a total bitch to beet :cursing:)
III.Xaldin
IV.Vexen
V.Lexaeus
VI.Zexion
VII.Saix ( this dudes got some anger issuses.. Agree? )
VIII.Axel (my personal favorite! go axel!:thumbup: and his orig name was Lae not Ale lol)
IX.Demyx
X.Luxord
XI.Marluxia
XII.Larxene (did u no that marluxia and larxene where in love!)
XII.Roxas

Do you see anything in there names? look closley?? they all have an X in them!!

Good sir,many of us have known this for a long time.

Her name is pronounced she-on or shy-on,but how it is spelled is yet to be revealed.

LiD

Yes, but it doesn't matter in terms of plot. We don't have a reason to theorize about her name. Her name could be Xino/Shino and it would still generate the same controversy. The only reason why we need to guess is because the Japanese language doesn't actually have an "X". I'm not saying that it's ridiculous that Shion is probably spelled Xion, but there doesn't need to be a thread posted on it when it's been addressed so many times.

idk it might be important to the game we don't know yet,
but who knows
and as for the threads, people are just curious, and making theories, nothing wrong with that, if they are good

Awards

Ren

adios motherfucker
idk it might be important to the game we don't know yet,
but who knows
and as for the threads, people are just curious, and making theories, nothing wrong with that, if they are good

Just stating the obvious. It's been stated many times that her name could be Shion or Xion, both in the forums and the main site.

LiD

Just stating the obvious. It's been stated many times that her name could be Shion or Xion, both in the forums and the main site.

i know this and you do,
but if you look at the join date he is new and might not know that,
besides its a theory (a bad one) lol but a theory
people are just making theories on what her name might mean or how she got it (no this one..this one is how its pronounced as you can see ><)

ive read them all but thanks
you read them and still post this ><
ren i take back what i say...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back