• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xion is Soras&Kairi nobody

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iceghs

Heres how i see it

When sora used the dark keyblade to release kairi`s heart and his so the two have been together in heart it created both Xion[holding some of sora's memory,which should not be true because they have none so might be apart of another faction] and Roxas. She knows about sora to some Exstant unkown why.

i think nam. was created at the beginning of kingdom hearts when kairi passed though sora

Im just saying that xion is a vassal of sora and kairi`s memory

eoin

I don't agree with the part about naimie I think she was born when sora became a heartless like roxas and maybe xion you also failed to mention xions connection to aqua which may have something to do with her existence and how she came to be.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
That makes no sense Xion is connected to Aqua and if Nomura was going to do that then why did he even put Namin'e and Roxas in the games if he was going to do that.

ritchdiaz

wow! I think the same as you!
Roxas- Soras Nobody
Namine- Kairi's Nobody
Xion- Sora&Kairi's Nobody

and does Aqua has a conection with Xion? that may be also true! like Roxas having a conection with Ventus, I mean... they are identical haha so they need to be conected someway don't you think?

3-D

Join Me
behind you... Go ahead look, i dare you...
Two hearts cant have one nobody. Why do you think we have Roxas and Namine. Although this would explain why roxas' memories are seeping into Xion and why she looks like Kairi. BUT, it seems to predictable to me, I think there is more complication behind this.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
No. It's already been confirmed by Nomura that Naminé was made during Hollow Bastion, when Sora released his and Kairi's hearts.. If anything, Xion was made during the storm on Destiny Islands.

Naminé is the Nobody that you're talking about- the one who was made from Sora and Kairi. Kairi cannot have a Nobody all on her own, because she is a Princess of Heart, and thus is unable to make her own Nobody.

Iceghs

No. It's already been confirmed by Nomura that Naminé was made during Hollow Bastion, when Sora released his and Kairi's hearts.. If anything, Xion was made during the storm on Destiny Islands.

Naminé is the Nobody that you're talking about- the one who was made from Sora and Kairi. Kairi cannot have a Nobody all on her own, because she is a Princess of Heart, and thus is unable to make her own Nobody.

Well Thats she is a nobody which may not be so. I dont think shes aqua nobody because aqua has been dead/ out cold for a while.

Lifes.Lover

Website
I never said anything about Aqua. Also, there's nothing saying that she isn't somehow connected to Aqua, just because she's been 'dead/ out cold'.

But, Naminé was confirmed to have been made in Hollow Bastion, during the scene where Sora released Kairi's heart. Now, there's also nothing saying that maybe Naminé isn't an unbirth, but that's about the only way that your theory would work.

Plus, would you use better English, please? I could barely understand what you were saying.

3-D

Join Me
behind you... Go ahead look, i dare you...
Well, idk if this is entirely true. A nobody is just the body and soul. Therefor anyone including a PoH can have a nobody as long as the heart is GONE. So it is possible that Xion could have been made when Kairi phised through Sora on DI. I dont like this theory though because in that case Xion would have been mentioned in KH2, because apparently Xion became whole.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
If anything, Xion was made during the storm on Destiny Islands.

Nothing says that kairi can not make a nobody of her own. We know that she can not have a heartless. But she could still have a nobody even if she is a PoH.

Lifes.Lover

Website
It's been confirmed, however, that Nami was made at HB. :p Xion was more likely to have been created at Destiny Islands.

Also, hasn't it been confirmed that Xion is the Nobody of someone who hasn't appeared in any of the previous games?

Haven't you read any of the other Xion threads? http://forums.khinsider.com/future-...ing-we-know-about-358-2-days-xion-so-far.html

/thread

ILU, Xeirei. but dang if it isn't hard to remember how to spell your name. :p

Well, idk if this is entirely true. A nobody is just the body and soul. Therefor anyone including a PoH can have a nobody as long as the heart is GONE. So it is possible that Xion could have been made when Kairi phised through Sora on DI. I dont like this theory though because in that case Xion would have been mentioned in KH2, because apparently Xion became whole.

No. No, no, no, no. Where are the other knowledgable members, who know how to explain this better than I? To make a Nobody, the heart has to be casted off, and has to have darkness within it. There has to be a Heartless made, which leaves the body an empty vessel. One where it can be made from a shell into a Nobody.

This never happened with Kairi, because she has no darkness in her heart. The only way Naminé was made with her heart is because she was using Sora's body and soul to come to life.

Muse

you look atrocious
ILU, Xeirei. but dang if it isn't hard to remember how to spell your name. :p

ILU too, Lifes.Lover. :p And you can just call me Rei, if it's any easier. xD

No. No, no, no, no. Where are the other knowledgable members, who know how to explain this better than I? To make a Nobody, the heart has to be casted off, and has to have darkness within it. There has to be a Heartless made, which leaves the body an empty vessel. One where it can be made from a shell into a Nobody.

This never happened with Kairi, because she has no darkness in her heart. The only way Naminé was made with her heart is because she was using Sora's body and soul to come to life.

Isn't it when a strong heart leaves the body that the soul and body (the shell) becomes a Nobody? :p

Lifes.Lover

Website
ILU too, Lifes.Lover. :p And you can just call me Rei, if it's any easier. xD

SQUEE! I can has nickname nao?!

Isn't it when a strong heart leaves the body that the soul and body (the shell) becomes a Nobody? :p

Yes, you need to have had a strong heart, but that heart also had to have darkness in it.

metalyoshi9

Lifes.Lover

Website
To Lifes.Lover,

Well, I can't claim to understand the intricacies of Kairi's ability to make a Nobody or not, but, for what it's worth (and I consider that to be a lot), SA says she CAN.

http://forums.khinsider.com/future-kingdom-hearts/119904-xion-conclusions-based-jump-festa-7.html
^Check out near the end.

But I don't think Xion was made on the night of the storm.

I agree with everything else you said. =]

SA says she can because, if the writers want to, they can figure out a way. However, due to what we only know now, Kairi, at the moment, is unable to make her own Nobody. However, there's nothing saying that the writers won't find a way to make it so that Kairi can make her own Nobody. They've broken the rules of Kingdom Hearts before, and Xion is a special Nobody.

As it stands, though, we go only on what we've been told- which is that PoHs can't make a Nobody on their own, due to that 'only made of pure light, thus no Heartless, no empty shell to make into a Nobody' clause.

Muse

you look atrocious
SQUEE! I can has nickname nao?!

Lol. Yup. :p

Yes, you need to have had a strong heart, but that heart also had to have darkness in it.

Ah, see I wasn't too sure about that part. I couldn't remember whether it was just a strong heart or if it had to have darkness. I was gonna say that all hearts have a little bit of darkness in them, but Kairi and the PoH contradict that.

Lifes.Lover

Website
Lol. Yup. :p

Aw, yeah! :p

Ah, see I wasn't too sure about that part. I couldn't remember whether it was just a strong heart or if it had to have darkness. I was gonna say that all hearts have a little bit of darkness in them, but Kairi and the PoH contradict that.

It's both. There's always a contradiction to the rules of KH, as Audo showed in his oh-so-helpful thread 'The Rules of KH'... Which makes me wonder what the writers will come up for how Xion was made.

Awards
That actually makes sense a little because Kairi and Aqua's names are similar(Kairi=Sea, Aqua=Water) and Xion looks like Kairi from KH1 a little. Roxas and Ven look a like and Sora and Ven's names are also similar(Sora=Sky, Ven=Wind). Namine is Kairi's nobody, Roxas' is Sora's nobody, and Xion is the combo of Kairi and Sora. She can weild the Keyblade because of Sora and looks like KH1 Kairi and Aqua. I'm not sure about her knowing Sora's memories instead of either Kairi's or both Sora and Kairi's. She's still a big mystery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back