• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xion is not Kairis nobody

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Naryx15

I believe Xion is connected to Kairi, no doubt.
But being her Nobody?
Hmm, iono.

Oh, and the Organization's member's names don't exactly have to be an anagram of their original name.
For example: Xemnas=Ansem X
Was he really Ansem? No. He was Xehanort or possibly even Terra.
So it doesn't HAVE to be.

But of course, Xemnas could've made his name an exception xD

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
I believe Xion is connected to Kairi, no doubt.
But being her Nobody?
Hmm, iono.

Oh, and the Organization's member's names don't exactly have to be an anagram of their original name.
For example: Xemnas=Ansem X
Was he really Ansem? No. He was Xehanort or possibly even Terra.
So it doesn't HAVE to be.

But of course, Xemnas could've made his name an exception xD

Technically he was Ansem because he had changed his name to Ansem but, he was not the real Ansem who wasn't even Ansem anymore but DiZ. Xehanort would be a difficult name to create an anagram for since it's already an anagram for Another or No Heart. Also they couldn't really give us an anagram for Xemnas that was accurate without revealing his true identity. TeXrra

Naryx15

Technically he was Ansem because he had changed his name to Ansem but, he was not the real Ansem who wasn't even Ansem anymore but DiZ. Xehanort would be a difficult name to create an anagram for since it's already an anagram for Another or No Heart. Also they couldn't really give us an anagram for Xemnas that was accurate without revealing his true identity. TeXrra

Lol good point.
But I guess it's just wishful thinking because I wanted Axel to be Reno and not Ale T_T

Anyways. yes.
But I'm just saying.
Xemnas's TRUE name wouldn't be "Ansem"
Just saying xD

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
maybe xion's first words were "no, i-" and xemnas thought it was her name and used it as an anagram.

just a joke, it might not be true though

Naryx15

Yeah you're right but, who is Reno and why would Axel have his name

Mhm.

Lmao, Reno is a Final Fantasy character who is EXTREMELY similar to Axel.
They look alike, act alike, and sound alike.
Reno and Axel both have the same American AND Japanese voice actors.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Which means its Namine

nah, she was born on HB.

Wow it's odd how Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days was made to focus on Roxas' time in the organization but, it seems as if Xion is the most important character in this game and Roxas is just another main character instead of 'the main character" or protagonist.

Xion is what got Roxas to leave the Organization and is related to his and Sora's Memories. Think of her as the Kairi for Days that keeps the plot going.
Let's hope she'll be a better character as far as anything else is concerned

Kinda reminds me of what Kairi'd do if sora and Riku fought like that -_-

Ironic, I know.

I also would would like for Xion to be Aqua related but, the possibility for that happening isn't very high.

Actually, with the new trailer impressions, I think the chances for that to happen go way way up.

First, because nobodies didn't exist in Birth by Sleep and Aqua has dissapeared since so aqua has no current relation to the characters now.

And you know that how? By 'disappeared' it can mean anything, and I do mean all but anything. As such, however, we do not know she died right now, so we don't know of anything stopping her from being alive until becoming a Heartless was possible.

Also other than the face and the keyblade weilding they have nothing else in common and, even they're faces are debatable because Nomura does seem to reuse some of his character designs.

You also forgot her using magic. And being next to Roxas, with Xemnas seemingly taking interest in her.
Reusing designs? Sure, look at Cloud and Roxas. They're not that alike though, imo.

maybe xion's first words were "no, i-" and xemnas thought it was her name and used it as an anagram.

Doubt she said it, but that's still the anagram I support the most.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
Actually, with the new trailer impressions, I think the chances for that to happen go way way up.

Actually it seems like Xion knows that she didn't always look like Kairi and, Kairi does look like Aqua so I think that made it go down.

And you know that how? By 'disappeared' it can mean anything, and I do mean all but anything. As such, however, we do not know she died right now, so we don't know of anything stopping her from being alive until becoming a Heartless was possible.

Audo said so. Though I don't beleive that it was as simple as he had explained it, it almost seems possible since we have no information saying otherwise.

You also forgot her using magic. And being next to Roxas, with Xemnas seemingly taking interest in her.

Aqua was never next to Roxas. All supernatural beings in Kingdom Hearts can use magic so that's not much of a connection. Xemnas somewhat supports the Xion is not Aqua theory because he apparently knows who the armor in the room of sleep belongs to so, if Xion was Aqua's nobody he would have named her something more accurate like QuaXa.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Actually it seems like Xion knows that she didn't always look like Kairi and, Kairi does look like Aqua so I think that made it go down.

Not quite since they're not identical. They're not Roxas and Ven, and there is the age playing a role here.

Audo said so.

Audo =\= Nomura. And he wants Aqua to die in BBS. Nothing he say's confirmed though and personally I wish he'd stop misleading people.
Death is the least likely possibility to happen in KH imo.

Aqua was never next to Roxas.

I was talking about Xion.
Xion-Roxas-Xemnas = Aqua-Ven-Terra.

All supernatural beings in Kingdom Hearts can use magic so that's not much of a connection.

Yet they don't. It's not anything unique, I know, but the amount of people that can but don't compared with the amount of people that actually do, well, I do hope you see my point.
Magic is possible but isn't that abundant.

Xemnas somewhat supports the Xion is not Aqua theory because he apparently knows who the armor in the room of sleep belongs to so, if Xion was Aqua's nobody he would have named her something more accurate like QuaXa.

Or he's just playing with everyone. There's stuff in the new trailer to imply a connection. Roxas asks about ---- about which Xemnas replies that ----- is an important member, and then he goes to "rest" - take a "nap" - in the RoS? PRobably.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
Not quite since they're not identical. They're not Roxas and Ven, and there is the age playing a role here.

But they have the same facial appearance, but so do most os Nomura's characters. Where did Xion even get black hair?

Audo =\= Nomura. And he wants Aqua to die in BBS. Nothing he say's confirmed though and personally I wish he'd stop misleading people.
Death is the least likely possibility to happen in KH imo.

Audo said that it was confirmed by one of his inside "sources" that Aqua dies. Though I personally don't beleive it Audo beleives it to be fact. The only death so far in Kingdom Hearts was the death of Replika Riku and, even that death was odd. So the possibility for another death is unlikely.
So I do agree with you on that point.

I was talking about Xion.
Xion-Roxas-Xemnas = Aqua-Ven-Terra.

We don't know yet if Xehanort is Terra yet but, yes I understand what you were trying to say now.

Or he's just playing with everyone. There's stuff in the new trailer to imply a connection. Roxas asks about ---- about which Xemnas replies that ----- is an important member, and then he goes to "rest" - take a "nap" - in the RoS? PRobably.

I read that trailor impression and to me it made very little sense, Xemans says how important a member Xion is but, then goes to sleep after doing nothing. Sounds to me like someones not a very good leader.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
But they have the same facial appearance, but so do most os Nomura's characters. Where did Xion even get black hair?

physical changes from her Somebody.
And we don't know the full extent of how much Xion was changed, so the face looking like Kairi's at the basic level might not contradict anything Aqua related.

Audo said that it was confirmed by one of his inside "sources" that Aqua dies.

*laughs* Audo doesn't have sources, and personally I'm pissed off of him saying those stuff, exactly because of what's going on now.
Now, Audo has no sources.
No, Audo knows no facts about the upcoming games any more than anyone else here does.

Though I personally don't beleive it Audo beleives it to be fact.

He'd like it to happen. Much like I believe Namine's an Unbirth. Doesn't mean I'm stating it that much of a fact as opposed to a logical possibility imo.

The only death so far in Kingdom Hearts was the death of Replika Riku and, even that death was odd. So the possibility for another death is unlikely.

And Repliku wasn't a real person.
Personally, I wouldn't be surprised if Aqua'll "die" in self sacrifice for Terra and/or Ven and somehow gave us Xion in the process.

We don't know yet if Xehanort is Terra yet but, yes I understand what you were trying to say now.

visual resemblance too strong and while it can be misleading, it ties in too well.
I personally think they'll be idiots to waste a chance to throw at us this awkward TAV "reunion".

I read that trailor impression and to me it made very little sense, Xemans says how important a member Xion is but, then goes to sleep after doing nothing. Sounds to me like someones not a very good leader.

Eh, you missed the point. He wasn't really going to take a nap, he probably went to the Room of Sleep - where Aqua's armor is.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
physical changes from her Somebody.
And we don't know the full extent of how much Xion was changed, so the face looking like Kairi's at the basic level might not contradict anything Aqua related.

True.

*laughs* Audo doesn't have sources, and personally I'm pissed off of him saying those stuff, exactly because of what's going on now.
Now, Audo has no sources.
No, Audo knows no facts about the upcoming games any more than anyone else here does.

I debated with him on that too, but he stil stands by his statement.

Much like I believe Namine's an Unbirth. Doesn't mean I'm stating it that much of a fact as opposed to a logical possibility imo.

In my opinion that is much more plausible to me than Aqua only dieing wich doesn't seem climactic enought to me compared to the rest of the plot twists Kingdom Hearts has given us.

And Repliku wasn't a real person.
Personally, I wouldn't be surprised if Aqua'll "die" in self sacrifice for Terra and/or Ven and somehow gave us Xion in the process.

Maybe something Ven related like, maybe him being erased or something.

visual resemblance too strong and while it can be misleading, it ties in too well. I personally think they'll be idiots to waste a chance to throw at us this awkward TAV "reunion".

I think it's way to obvious. It is meant to be a big mystery but, he resembles Xhanort way too much. I am trying to expect the very unexpected.

Eh, you missed the point. He wasn't really going to take a nap, he probably went to the Room of Sleep - where Aqua's armor is.

I know I was joking.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back