• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xion idea ((Oh, but there's a twist...))

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DMrayZ

Digidork for life.
Awards
At the end of time, listening to the drums...
I know, I know, These are overdone and most of them are stupid, but rest assured, I'll be keeping the norm =P

Okay, so, New Idea, Xion IS NOT XION, *cough*as-we-know-her*cough*. Now, what do I mean here? Well, Kick back and prepare for the headaches, bad jokes, and flame worthy mistakes.

I hope you brought your flamethrowers.

The Forming of a Memory

That's right, this is one of those, "Xion is a memory" theories, but the question is, "Who's?" Well, let's take a trip down memory lane. Remember back when we first saw Aqua, and everyone was saying how much she looked like Kairi? Well, the interesting thing is, Xion looks like both Aqua And Kairi, which has lead to intense debates over who her somebody really would be.

Now I beg you, Why not both? We'll start with the hero of 358/2 Days, Roxas. I'm going to go ahead and use my own opinion that Roxas is indeed made from Ven's heart being released from Sora's body, this means that Roxas has both the memories of Kairi, and Aqua, but the problem is, He doesn't Really remember either one.

The entire theme of 358 is "I can't remember, something important" Which perfectly describes Roxas quest for his true identity, but that matters not. My point here, is that he has no memories, and yet, Xion perfectly resembles both Ven and Sora's closest friend. Coincidence? Probably, But let's assume it isn't!!!

The Struggle for Identity

Now, We've established that poor Roxas, has no memory, he's a lost soul, with no idea who he really is, and the feeling that no-one understands him. :cry: Poor emo keyblade wielder...

Anyways, That being established, we also know that this goes on for quite some time, and we watch as Roxas, Axel, and Xion become close, and have their own little fights, and Axel quotes "No matter how many times you escape, I'll bring you back". But the thing I can't get over is, if they seem so close, why doesn't anyone remember Xion?

Why does she just, fade away? Admittedly it's 'Possible' that Namine manipulated everyones memories, just as it's 'Possible' that Bruce Willis was dead at the end of Sixth Sense. What? He Was? NO WAY! *jizzes in pants* (Anyone who missed that joke, check the video out YouTube - Jizz In My Pants) Back to business.

"How must I appear now?"

Now, That's by far the most interesting quote I've heard yet. From Xion, said in reference to Roxas, but what could it mean? I myself have come up with two mind blowing possibilities. Well, mostly just, Mind blowingly wrong, but Still!

One: Xion doesn't look like we think she does. This theory may Sound like the "Roxas's memories flowing into Xion" one, But it's not. What I mean is, that Roxas himself is seeing a person who reflects someone important to his somebody, the problem being, Roxas has Two somebodies, giving Xion a combination of two people. I also don't think it's Roxas alone, but perhaps anyone who see's her, which may be a clue to her "Tragic story".

Two: Xion is only a dream. Consider the fact that no-one else seems to really see Xion, we see Axel seem to acknowledge her, but this could easily be explained, and aside from him, I've yet to see anyone else talk to her, or anything, But I'm probably missing something obvious, Like when Xion takes off her hood and talks to Namine. HA! Thought you'd bring that up and make me look stupid? Well I beat you to it! Who's making who look stupid Now?!?!?!

Now, Hopefully that wasn't Tooooo painful, thanks for reading it, Flame away folks, Flame away.​

Last edited:

keyhole

well i found only 2 things wrong here but other than that it's pretty good;

1.) The relationship between Axel, Roxas, and Xion is strong but speculation is that Xion is trying to escape from the Organization (like Roxas in KH2) and Axel is sent out to go get her

2.) A lot of people acknowledge Xion. For example, the entire Organization is there to see her when Xemnas introduces her. Also Saix acknowledges her when he says "The whereabouts of Namine, the concealed room, the place Xion was born---" and then (srry but i don't remember where i saw it or everything he said) he says to Axel "You must choose between (sorry i don't remember all of it) or (something something something) with Roxas

Luke Storm

nice but...

what do you mean by "nobody remember xion"?

and xion was introduced to organization XIII, how can she be a dream?

riku saw her too, and he looked pretty surprised when he saw her face for the first time, maybe because she was with kairi's look. This supports your theory about her appearance.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
I know, I know, These are overdone and most of them are stupid, but rest assured, I'll be keeping the norm =P

Okay, so, New Idea, Xion IS NOT XION, *cough*as-we-know-her*cough*. Now, what do I mean here? Well, Kick back and prepare for the headaches, bad jokes, and flame worthy mistakes.

I hope you brought your flamethrowers.

Oh boy lets see.

The Forming of a Memory

That's right, this is one of those, "Xion is a memory" theories, but the question is, "Who's?" Well, let's take a trip down memory lane. Remember back when we first saw Aqua, and everyone was saying how much she looked like Kairi? Well, the interesting thing is, Xion looks like both Aqua And Kairi, which has lead to intense debates over who her somebody really would be.
OKay

Now I beg you, Why not both?
I doubt it.

We'll start with the hero of 358/2 Days, Roxas. I'm going to go ahead and use my own opinion that Roxas is indeed made from Ven's heart being released from Sora's body,
This would mean that 3 hearts were released from soras body resulting in 3 heartless and nobodies.

this means that Roxas has both the memories of Kairi, and Aqua, but the problem is, He doesn't Really remember either one.
Roxas has no memories of anyone.
The entire theme of 358 is "I can't remember, something important" Which perfectly describes Roxas quest for his true identity, but that matters not. My point here, is that he has no memories, and yet, Xion perfectly resembles both Ven and Sora's closest friend. Coincidence? Probably, But let's assume it isn't!!!
Ven looks like sora so.....

Now, We've established that poor Roxas, has no memory, he's a lost soul, with no idea who he really is, and the feeling that no-one understands him. :cry: Poor emo keyblade wielder...
Waiting for the real theory.:31:

Anyways, That being established, we also know that this goes on for quite some time, and we watch as Roxas, Axel, and Xion become close, and have their own little fights, and Axel quotes "No matter how many times you escape, I'll bring you back". But the thing I can't get over is, if they seem so close, why doesn't anyone remember Xion?
Namine is my answer.

Why does she just, fade away? Admittedly it's 'Possible' that Namine manipulated everyones memories, just as it's 'Possible' that Bruce Willis was dead at the end of Sixth Sense. What? He Was? NO WAY! *jizzes in pants* (Anyone who missed that joke, check the video out YouTube - Jizz In My Pants) Back to business.
Beating around the bush.

"How must I appear now?"

Now, That's by far the most interesting quote I've heard yet. From Xion, said in reference to Roxas, but what could it mean? I myself have come up with two mind blowing possibilities. Well, mostly just, Mind blowingly wrong, but Still!
Finally...

One: Xion doesn't look like we think she does. This theory may Sound like the "Roxas's memories flowing into Xion" one, But it's not. What I mean is, that Roxas himself is seeing a person who reflects someone important to his somebody,
Um...What about Riku. Or xion herself.

the problem being, Roxas has Two somebodies, giving Xion a combination of two people. I also don't think it's Roxas alone, but perhaps anyone who see's her, which may be a clue to her "Tragic story".
No roxas can only have one somebody.

Two: Xion is only a dream. Consider the fact that no-one else seems to really see Xion, we see Axel seem to acknowledge her, but this could easily be explained, and aside from him, I've yet to see anyone else talk to her, or anything, But I'm probably missing something obvious, Like when Xion takes off her hood and talks to Namine. HA! Thought you'd bring that up and make me look stupid? Well I beat you to it! Who's making who look stupid Now?!?!?!
Your missing the biggest one of all she was introduced to the organization.

Now, Hopefully that wasn't Tooooo painful, thanks for reading it, Flame away folks, Flame away.​
Ya keep working on it.:thumbdown:

devastater147

not a bad theory except the few mistakes that everyone esles pointed out. Based on that Xion is effecting Sora's memory I think she aslo belongs to Sora but I think it has something to do with Terra, how he's the only knight that appears to have a solid form. Maybe he followed through with Ven's wish and erased him or Ven met his end some other way. Is their some way Terra fused pieces of Ven to Sora's wholes maybe his heart or soul? could he have done the same thing to Aqua? Because if you mix Aqua's hair and kairi's hair you would get purple and Xion's hair is a dark a very dark purple that and the hair the bangs are similar and eye colors the same I think?

keybladelegacy

Website
not a bad theory except the few mistakes that everyone esles pointed out. Based on that Xion is effecting Sora's memory I think she aslo belongs to Sora but I think it has something to do with Terra, how he's the only knight that appears to have a solid form.
Who says that is Terra. Bring up questions dont it.

Maybe he followed through with Ven's wish and erased him or Ven met his end some other way.
Ven told aqua to erase him.

Is their some way Terra fused pieces of Ven to Sora's wholes maybe his heart or soul?
If so why a random boy.

could he have done the same thing to Aqua? Because if you mix Aqua's hair and kairi's hair you would get purple and Xion's hair is a dark a very dark purple that and the hair the bangs are similar and eye colors the same I think?

I doubt it,

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
This is prety well thought out, and most of it makes sense. There are a few things that are argueable, but other than that this isn't bad.

Samhain

Bronze Member
Ven told aqua to erase him.
We are not even sure Ven told Aqua to 'erase him'. Sure her shadow was there. But what makes you think Terra wasn't there with her? The 3 Knights all with each other while Ven has some 'big news'. Terra can obviously be there..we don't have enough evidence for this.

keybladelegacy

Website
We are not even sure Ven told Aqua to 'erase him'. Sure her shadow was there. But what makes you think Terra wasn't there with her? The 3 Knights all with each other while Ven has some 'big news'. Terra can obviously be there..we don't have enough evidence for this.

He couldve been their but not at the same time as Ven and Aqua.

But we can be sure that aqua was their and it seems that he was talking to her so...

DMrayZ

Digidork for life.
Awards
At the end of time, listening to the drums...
Oh boy lets see.

The Forming of a Memory

OKay

I doubt it.

This would mean that 3 hearts were released from soras body resulting in 3 heartless and nobodies.

Roxas has no memories of anyone.
Ven looks like sora so.....

Waiting for the real theory.:31:

Namine is my answer.

Beating around the bush.

"How must I appear now?"

Finally...

Um...What about Riku. Or xion herself.

No roxas can only have one somebody.

Your missing the biggest one of all she was introduced to the organization.

Ya keep working on it.:thumbdown:

Why? Why must you make this Sooo difficult... *sighs* Fine, let's begin.

First of all, there would not be three heartless and three nobodies, Kairi is a POH she could not make either one, Sora willingly became a heartless, so he shouldn't have made either a heartless or a nobody either. So Roxas is left unexplained.

Secondly, what I meant by Roxas having one somebody, yes, he's made from Ven's heart, but Ven's heart spent quite a while in Sora's body, meaning it would have memories from it's time there, thus memories of Two lives, not just one.

I don't think Namine would mess with Everyones memories, or that she even Could, and I already know the whole "Xion is a dream" thing, is completely stupid, Seriously people, stop thinking I'm being serious.

There, your three main points, Explained

xx kairi xx

, Sora willingly became a heartless, so he shouldn't have made either a heartless or a nobody either. So Roxas is left unexplained.
Roxas isnt left unexplained, he IS soras nobody as was said in KH2 by riku. a nobody is still created whether willingly or not.

Key of Valor

The Professor
keybladelegacy said:
This would mean that 3 hearts were released from soras body resulting in 3 heartless and nobodies.​

This is incorrect, it would result in only two Heartless since Kairi's heart would return to her vessel.
It also would result in only one Nobody, since Sora only had one vessel to leave behind to transform
into a Nobody. This would be what would happen, unless there is either 'outside influence' or something
unique about Ven's heart.

keybladelegacy

Website

Just drop it and let me win "yawn" lets get this over with.(joking)

First of all, there would not be three heartless and three nobodies, Kairi is a POH she could not make either one,
Right.

Sora willingly became a heartless, so he shouldn't have made either a heartless or a nobody either. So Roxas is left unexplained.
He willingly casted off his body and soul creating roxas.

Secondly, what I meant by Roxas having one somebody, yes, he's made from Ven's heart, but Ven's heart spent quite a while in Sora's body, meaning it would have memories from it's time there, thus memories of Two lives, not just one.
Still he has one somebody. Either way, you still unanswered vens heart being released from soras body would go because it would become a heartless.

I don't think Namine would mess with Everyones memories, or that she even Could, and I already know the whole "Xion is a dream" thing, is completely stupid, Seriously people, stop thinking I'm being serious.
Uh...She did with sora. I know you were joking but i wasnt.
keybladelegacy said:
This would mean that 2 hearts were released from soras body resulting in 3 heartless and nobodies.
fixed...

There, your three main points, Explained
Not clearly.
KoV said:
This is incorrect, it would result in only two Heartless since Kairi's heart would return to her vessel.
It also would result in only one Nobody, since Sora only had one vessel to leave behind to transform
into a Nobody. This would be what would happen, unless there is either 'outside influence' or something
unique about Ven's heart.

Your right i was getting ahead of myself. But I will stand by the 3 nobodies because of namine(no body and soul) which you will disapprove of.

Last edited:

canito_q

1. First of all, there would not be three heartless and three nobodies, Kairi is a POH she could not make either one, Sora willingly became a heartless, so he shouldn't have made either a heartless or a nobody either. So Roxas is left unexplained.

2. Secondly, what I meant by Roxas having one somebody, yes, he's made from Ven's heart, but Ven's heart spent quite a while in Sora's body, meaning it would have memories from it's time there, thus memories of Two lives, not just one.

I'll explain the way I think it is:
1. Namine was born because of kairi's heart, I know, she's a poh but still in Sora's body, it got some darkness, and even if it didn't, Sora's not a poh anyways. Roxas was normally but since Sora would have Ven's heart, Roxas will receive it and become a nobody with a heart. Now, Sora's original heart stays with him (making a heartless come back to a somebody is not only poh magic, you know).

2. I completely support this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back