• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xion+ Aqua's Armor idea

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Sinking into the light with a heart of pure darkne
This idea is partially borrowed from Rain's observation about Xemnas going through Sora in the Final Mix battle. Ok, so we all know that Xehanort could be Terra, Master Xehanort, or a fusion of both, or the Dark Soldier. What if Xemnas somehow found out that Xehanort was a Keyblade wielder in the past, but because he cannot wield it now, he needed to find out how to do so, and thus confronted Sora in Hollow Bastion. He sampled Sora's memories, and then attached it to Aqua's armor, since she was also a Keyblade wielder. Let's say Aqua's heart was stripped of her memories by one of the characters in BBS and locked inside the armor to prevent it from collapsing, and the memories bonded together with Aqua's heart to form Xion!

In essence, Xion is Aqua's heart, but given human form by Sora's memories, thus she has Kairi's image. Because she IS a heart, she lacks a heart, thus is a special Nobody.

Xion's birth may be an accident on Xemnas's part, or maybe he planned this all along, in any case, he realised how useful Xion can be to the Organization as a Keyblade wielder, so he brought her in. She was never given a title because she was not a true Nobody, but actually a sleeping heart awakened and given human form by memories. She was only refered to as a special Nobody because she had no heart.

I may get a lot of flaming for this, as there may be holes in the theory. I have edited the theory a bit after keybladelegacy's and Araliya's opinions (thanks by the way :)!) , so discuss.

Last edited:

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Xemnas does not neccessarily have to obtain Aqua's heart himself. Whatever happened in BBS may have led her to be stripped of memories and her heart was locked in the armor by one of the main characters from BBS (it could be her Keyblade Master, or Terra, or Master Xehanort).

Firo

Oh Crap
I don't think it's possible to trap a heart in something.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I don't think it's possible to trap a heart in something.

The Heartless Manufactory. There's hundreds of Hearts quite clearly hovering, contained in tubes.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
We're not even fully aware of Aqua's tale. Her friends dying is a different kind of tragic to Xion's generally tragic situation.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
This idea is partially borrowed from Rain's observation about Xemnas going through Sora in the Final Mix battle.
Okay...

Ok, so we all know that Xehanort could be Terra, Master Xehanort, or a fusion of both, or the Dark Soldier. What if Xemnas somehow found out that he was a Keyblade wielder in the past,
If this is so would you say xehanort knew he was keyblade wielder.

but because he cannot wield it now, he needed to find out how to do so, and thus confronted Sora in Hollow Bastion. He sampled Sora's memories, and then attached it to Aqua's armor, since she was also a Keyblade wielder Let's say Aqua's heart was stripped of her memories and locked inside the armor (don't ask me how, it's just an idea!), and the memories bonded together with Aqua's heart to form Xion!
When did Xemnas turn to namine

Anyway...
That would mean xion is a heart but shes a special nobody. Then you said the heart is locked within the armor how did it changed to xion if the heart is locked. Devoid of memories didnt repriku heart collaspe when he didnt have any memories. If the aquas heart already has memories of sora. She really doesnt have to get memories from roxas.

Xion's birth may be an accident on Xemnas's part, or maybe he planned this all along, in any case, he realised how useful Xion can be to the Organization as a Keyblade wielder, so he brought her in. She was never given a title because she was not a Nobody, so he did not see fit to do so.
Shes a special nobody.

I may get a lot of flaming for this, as there may be holes in the theory, so discuss.
Fire(joking)

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
When did Xemnas turn to namine

Did he specifically say Naminé? When it comes to memory, that Nobody girl isn't the be-all end-all. She holds the power over the memories in the Hearts of those close to Sora. What's to say that she had anything to do with Aqua, or that you need to be like Naminé to screw with memories, or maybe there was another person like her (in the memory-altering aspect, not the Nobody one) who's linked to Terra, Aqua, and/or Ven.

Muse

you look atrocious
Nobody doesn't mean that they don't have a body. They are the body (and soul).

The Heartless is the Heart.

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
But the criteria for being special Nobodies have not been truly confirmed apart from Roxas's and Namine's situations. She is obviously not a Heartless because she is not a heart surrounded by darkness, and is not a Nobody because she lacks a true body and soul, yet has human form. Thus 'Special' Nobody, because the memories were what gave her form. She is essentially a heart, but turned human by the memories, thus lacking a heart.

Muse

you look atrocious
Huh, well, that makes sense (going by KH logic). Nice theory. Kudos.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
This idea is partially borrowed from Rain's observation about Xemnas going through Sora in the Final Mix battle. Ok, so we all know that Xehanort could be Terra, Master Xehanort, or a fusion of both, or the Dark Soldier. What if Xemnas somehow found out that Xehanort was a Keyblade wielder in the past, but because he cannot wield it now, he needed to find out how to do so, and thus confronted Sora in Hollow Bastion. He sampled Sora's memories, and then attached it to Aqua's armor, since she was also a Keyblade wielder. Let's say Aqua's heart was stripped of her memories by one of the characters in BBS and locked inside the armor to prevent it from collapsing, and the memories bonded together with Aqua's heart to form Xion!

In essence, Xion is Aqua's heart, but given human form by Sora's memories, thus she has Kairi's image. Because she IS a heart, she lacks a heart, thus is a special Nobody.

Xion's birth may be an accident on Xemnas's part, or maybe he planned this all along, in any case, he realised how useful Xion can be to the Organization as a Keyblade wielder, so he brought her in. She was never given a title because she was not a true Nobody, but actually a sleeping heart awakened and given human form by memories. She was only refered to as a special Nobody because she had no heart.

I may get a lot of flaming for this, as there may be holes in the theory. I have edited the theory a bit after keybladelegacy's and Araliya's opinions (thanks by the way :)!) , so discuss.

this is actually better than most i heard.

still its almost like changing the reason why room of sleep exists

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
This idea is partially borrowed from Rain's observation about Xemnas going through Sora in the Final Mix battle.

:D!

Let's say Aqua's heart was stripped of her memories by one of the characters in BBS and locked inside the armor to prevent it from collapsing, and the memories bonded together with Aqua's heart to form Xion!

It was all good until you reached this. I don't think it would need to have Aqua's Heart so much as the armor itself being special.

Because she IS a heart, she lacks a heart, thus is a special Nobody.

That would make both Sora and Xehanort's Heartless special Nobodies too :\

I don't approve of how you tried to explain the armor springing to life, but I do like the concept you tried to explain.
It certainly would give further meaning to Xemnas 'visiting' Aqua's armor, and why he called it a 'friend'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back