• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xigbar's Unique Insight

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

.Oji

赤いテキスト
Xigbar saying that Sora is, "half the hero the others were" implies that he knows something about TAV, not so much the keyblades.

.Oji

赤いテキスト
yea, I know, I saw another thing, that was Roxas saying to Xion "Xigbar said that you and I are both special Nobodies"

Which has nothing to do with him knowing about the keyblades.

Oh, and welcome to KHI. ^_^

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Well, it seems so. Interesting as to how he might know them though....

Spazzboy911

he's the Org.s #2, but he's not really treated like he. seems Saix got that title as Xemy's right hand man. but then, Xigy doesn't seem like the type to hold responsibility well, or doesn't want to.
so try this out. If Xigbar knew Terra, Aqua and VENTUS, what do you think he knows about ROXAS?
i'll tell ya: a buttload. What does Ven have to do with Roxy? ask Xigy
(^,^ i love the nicknames! <3)

Finrear

mabye xigbar lived on one of the PoH worlds

Last edited:

Aetheus

Being Numba 2, Xemnas must have given him some extra insight. The very fact he's supposed to be Second-In-Command (although he doesn't seem to fulfil that role much) would suggest that he's close to Xemnas. And since Xemnas is the "mystery man" of the series, he's gotta know quiet a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back