• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Xigbar's Story

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mahagna

Now, this will be posted chapter by chapter. At the end of each chapter there will be a cliffhanger and the fans will get to vote per se on who/what/when the cliffhanger is. But, if all the votes suck in my opinion then I'll use my own. P.S. All my titles are "one word wonders" And the story is in FPV (first person view) of Xigbar. So, if theres no "said *insert name here* its Xigbar.

-- Chapter 1 --
XIV​

"Wake up! Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!", said Demyx
"What do you want kid? Why you always so peppy?"
"She's here! She's finally here!", said Demyx
"The XIV member huh?"
"Ya come on come on come onnnnnnnnn!", said Demyx

Both Demyx and Xigbar went down to check out the XIV member. When they got there they saw that even for being there quite some time she never took her hood down. That night as Xigbar was talking to the XIV and why she joined he saw another Organization member running down towards them, and armed! The other Organization jumped and aimed for the XIV. Xigbar quickly pulled out his snipers.
A click went off so he knew there were loaded and safety was off. (even Xigbar must have safety right?)
Xigbar pointed and...

You decide! Who is Xigbar pointing at the XIV or the other Org. XIII member? And which Org. XIII member is it?

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
Dude, I think your missing the point of this section. It's supposed to express your ideas, your stories, not that of the readers. I think you might feel more at home in the Role playing section.

Mahagna

Dude, I think your missing the point of this section. It's supposed to express your ideas, your stories, not that of the readers. I think you might feel more at home in the Role playing section.

Umm dude I think uhh stop messing with how I want to do this uh dude

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back