• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xigbar and Zexion?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kaialone

Its weird how everyone seems to ignore my posts....Im sorry if that sounded cocky :( But i would like it when somebody would answer my question ,please.Has it been confirmed that Ienzo is ATW´s adopted son?Cuz i haerd it was confirmed by Even,after you save Ienzo,but in this scene Even says nothing like this(see my previous post)

Sorakun12

Its weird how everyone seems to ignore my posts....Im sorry if that sounded cocky :( But i would like it when somebody would answer my question ,please.Has it been confirmed that Ienzo is ATW´s adopted son?Cuz i haerd it was confirmed by Even,after you save Ienzo,but in this scene Even says nothing like this(see my previous post)

Nope. Even says that Ienzo's parents were, I believe killed, and Ansem adopted him

Lady-Lee

Awards
honestly i think he was the most disliked member of the org. if it was just because he was AtW's adopted son that would be reason enough. Did anyone ever notice his grave in TWTNW? His grave was completely decimated (if anyone can find the picture of the grave yard it would be appreciated :D)

kaialone

Nope. Even says that Ienzo's parents were, I believe killed, and Ansem adopted him

YouTube - BBS: VEN4 Radiant Garden around 6:30 to 7:00 Even says that Ienzo parents are dead,but he doesnt even mention Ansem the Wise,Futhermore he states that HE(Even) is in charge of raising Ienzo.Wouldnt that make Ienzo Even´s foster son?

Edit:If you cant see the subs ,then scroll over the ^ in the lower right corner and turn the captions on.

kaialone

美咲 四季;4833003 said:
Well that would explain the ending with Ienzo following Even around like a lost chick (sorta)

lol,that made me laugh.I think this is the only scene where Ienzo appears,so he seem pretty unimportant.But i think its interesting how he seems to study the unversed rather that run away from them.And he seems to be mute :/

Zed-Omega

I think that he is because i just watched someone's translation of it where Even says that we've adopted him, referring to the castle staff i believe. Thus i think technically as Head of the Castle Ansem would still be Ienzo's Adoptive Father. If Even was his Adoptive father then why does Ienzo walk with Ansem in the secret ending?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back