• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xenmas' memories

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AxelsVirtue

It's well known that a Nobody is supposed to retain the memories of thier somebody, at least the memories they had before becoming a Heartless. So if the somebody had amnesia, you'd think the Nobody would only have the memories from after the amnesia. But based on a number of small hints, not to mention the scene with Aqua's armor, it seems as though Xenmas regained the memorys that the Heartless calling himself Ansem still seemed to not remember.

This would seem to be the case no matter who he used to be, Terra or Venitas.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Originally Posted by AxelsVirtue
It's well known that a Nobody is supposed to retain the memories of thier somebody, at least the memories they had before becoming a Heartless. So if the somebody had amnesia, you'd think the Nobody would only have the memories from after the amnesia. But based on a number of small hints, not to mention the scene with Aqua's armor, it seems as though Xenmas regained the memorys that the Heartless calling himself Ansem still seemed to not remember.

This would seem to be the case no matter who he used to be, Terra or Venitas.
Heartless don't usually get the memories of their original selves. They turn in to beings who don't think or feel. The Heartless's only goal is to get as much hearts as possible which is why Kingdom Hearts, the heart of all worlds, is there goal. The only reason why Ansem could think is because his Somebody had a very strong heart. The memories didn't come to him.

Last edited:

αsiя

space coke
i heard of a theory that that The Chamber of Repose can regain the old memories of the nobodies
i forgot who's theory so sorry
I need to get in that chamber myself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back