• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xemnas nothing!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Final Dive Sora

Well you know the part where you fight Xemnas the last time in the cyber space he says weird things but one thing attracted me he said exactly :(But will we nothings do.) This makes suspect that there is a third race of evil.Heartless,Nobodys,and Nothings.Well think of it a little we defeated Xenohorts heartless and his nobody i am sure was the the guy in the armour on the dragon is xemnas and we defeated him so who is the one in the cyber space and why was he wearing a black and white cloak then he will be neither heartless nor nobody see it is very easy.
Tell your oponion please.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Final Dive Sora said:
Well you know the part where you fight Xemnas the last time in the cyber space he says weird things but one thing attracted me he said exactly :(But will we nothings do.) This makes suspect that there is a third race of evil.Heartless,Nobodys,and Nothings.Well think of it a little we defeated Xenohorts heartless and his nobody i am sure was the the guy in the armour on the dragon is xemnas and we defeated him so who is the one in the cyber space and why was he wearing a black and white cloak then he will be neither heartless nor nobody see it is very easy.

1. Nobody isn't a race. It is a flux in the world order that exists in physical sight, but isn't actually there. Why? Because it is non-existant.

2. It's "Human"[Present]; Heartless[Dark]; Nothingness[Twilight]; Omnipotence[Light]

3. Even though your theory is out of tune, I DO know what you are talking about. I believe that is what is is going to happen in KH3

AngelofAdvent

Start the Machine
Final Dive Sora said:
1. It wasn't cyber space.

2. Your proably right since if you've seen the secret video, the words "The Third Enemy" come across the screen.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
AdventChild101 said:
1. It wasn't cyber space.

2. Your proably right since if you've seen the secret video, the words "The Third Enemy" come across the screen.

Oh wait. yes the nobodies are the third enemy. I thought you were talking about something entirely different.

Walking_In_Dawn

@LousterDaRooster:
A Nobody is the body and soul. The soul and body cannot survive seperated from each other, or the being dies. A Heartless is the Heart consumed and erroded by darkness till it simply fades away. Some believe a new enemy for KH3 might be a combination of the soul and heart or the empty vessel (body) and heart.

IchigoNeko

twiligh knight said:
what would happen if a heartless of a person and the nobody of the same person meet would they fuse together? like how Sora and Roxas and Namin`e and Kairi fused together? would that make this the new enemy?

Wouldn't that person just turn back to normal (like Sora and Kairi)?

soul of riku

so then there is the heartless (dark) noboadys(twilight) people (present) so wat is light? r they going 2 make another thing for the part of u that is light? idono im just thinkin

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
The reason Xemnas refers to himself as nothing is because he is a nobody. Nobody's dont even exist. See, they are not a being of darkness or light. They are of nothing, not even a being.

As for the fourth enemy, it is shown in the secret video. But I dont think that Xemnas was one of them. My theory is that the fourth enemy is the opposite of a nobody. Light and Darkness are opposites so twilight's opposite is? Twi-darkness? I dont think so. I think like when nobodies are created, it is when a strong heart becomes a heartless. Maybe this 4th enemy is when a person with extreme darkness in his heart becomes a heartless like Xehanort, who's heartless was different from the other heartless.

And the secret movie does say something of Xehanort.

Or since nobodies are dusks(sunset), maybe the new enemy is dawn.

twiligh knight

In a deep dark place filled with your worst nightm
koji said:
The reason Xemnas refers to himself as nothing is because he is a nobody. Nobody's dont even exist. See, they are not a being of darkness or light. They are of nothing, not even a being.

As for the fourth enemy, it is shown in the secret video. But I dont think that Xemnas was one of them. My theory is that the fourth enemy is the opposite of a nobody. Light and Darkness are opposites so twilight's opposite is? Twi-darkness? I dont think so. I think like when nobodies are created, it is when a strong heart becomes a heartless. Maybe this 4th enemy is when a person with extreme darkness in his heart becomes a heartless like Xehanort, who's heartless was different from the other heartless.

And the secret movie does say something of Xehanort.

Or since nobodies are dusks(sunset), maybe the new enemy is dawn.

that is a good possibility!

yeah it said memroy or memories of Xehanort

Mickey Killer

twiligh knight said:
that is a good possibility!

yeah it said memroy or memories of Xehanort

Well, i believe (I may be wrong) that one Ansem report stated how Ansem took Xeanhort on the brink of death and brought him back. Maybe the secret ending is how he got to that point in his life, and why he has such a strong fascination with the keys and the hearts.

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
Mickey Killer said:
Well, i believe (I may be wrong) that one Ansem report stated how Ansem took Xeanhort on the brink of death and brought him back. Maybe the secret ending is how he got to that point in his life, and why he has such a strong fascination with the keys and the hearts.
I dont quite get that. You mean that Ansem and Xehanort were once keyblade wielders and in the secret movie they faught and Ansem almost killed Xehanort? It only says memories of Xehanort, not Ansem.

Or do you mean like, when Xehanort was on the brink of death, he remembered that battle field somehow? Maybe you're right, but who would really know for sure?

I think that Xehanort was the previous twilight keyblade master. That's why him and Riku have such a great connection. But then again, this is only a theory.

Mickey Killer

koji said:
I dont quite get that. You mean that Ansem and Xehanort were once keyblade wielders and in the secret movie they faught and Ansem almost killed Xehanort? It only says memories of Xehanort, not Ansem.

Or do you mean like, when Xehanort was on the brink of death, he remembered that battle field somehow? Maybe you're right, but who would really know for sure?

The second one. I actually said that Ansem took him in, and that Xeanohorts last memories were of that battlefield, yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back