• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xemnas and Ventus?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zyrax

If I'm right:

Terra + MX's heart (+ Eraqus' heart) = Xehanort (+ Eraqus heartless / Xehanort's Guardian)

When he became a nobody, he's made out of Terra's body and Terra's Soul, so Aqua's armor told Xemnas where Ven is because she thought this is the true Terra and wanted him to safe Ven or something like this :/

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
If I'm right:

Terra + MX's heart (+ Eraqus' heart) = Xehanort (+ Eraqus heartless / Xehanort's Guardian)

When he became a nobody, he's made out of Terra's body and Terra's Soul, so Aqua's armor told Xemnas where Ven is because she thought this is the true Terra and wanted him to safe Ven or something like this :/

Eraqus doesn't have a Heartless.

Zyrax

Yes, he has ;)

At the end of BBS, when Terranort says "Darkness leave my heart" and pulls his sword into his body, he tries to release a heart and then the Guardian appears behind him, so the guardian must be a heartless. And the secret ending (Black Points) hints that Terranort still has his hearts and the heart of Master Xehanort, so the released heart must be the heart of Eraqus. Nomura has already confirmed, that before his death, Eraqus gave his heart to Terra to protect him and the Guardian (as his possible heartless) takes the same role.

Take this :p

Mog

Awards
Ok WHERE does it say Xemnas was looking for Ventus in CO?Is this is KH2FM or something?

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Yes, he has ;)

At the end of BBS, when Terranort says "Darkness leave my heart" and pulls his sword into his body, he tries to release a heart and then the Guardian appears behind him, so the guardian must be a heartless. And the secret ending (Black Points) hints that Terranort still has his hearts and the heart of Master Xehanort, so the released heart must be the heart of Eraqus. Nomura has already confirmed, that before his death, Eraqus gave his heart to Terra to protect him and the Guardian (as his possible heartless) takes the same role.

Eh, I don't think so. The talk between MX and Terra took place inside of Apprentice Xehanort, and he appeared after the Terranort/Aqua battle and that was when MX felt Eraqus' heart inside Terra. So if guardian was Eraqus heartless', and a heartless is some hearts who was overtaken by darkness, and his heart was "released" how could Eraqus' heart be inside of terra?

Zyrax

Well, in this scene, Master Xehanort asked, how Terra could survive "it" (i think he meant the situation i mentioned above) and Terra said he "had" another heart for this and MX realized it was Eraqus', so Eraqus' heart has already left Terra's body and became a heartless. In addition, if Terra still possessed Eraqus' heart, Eraqus would appear in this scene, too :/

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Yes, he has ;)

Did Eraqus lose his heart to the darkness? No.

At the end of BBS, when Terranort says "Darkness leave my heart" and pulls his sword into his body,

It's a Keyblade, and he actually said "Get out of my heart!" Or at least strwbrymilk's translation said. The word darkness was never mentioned.

he tries to release a heart and then the Guardian appears behind him, so the guardian must be a heartless.

Wrong order of events. Guardian appears in the middle of the Aqua-Terranort battle, not after. And the stab was pretty much just Xehanort trying to stop Terra from fighting back and taking control. A Heartless is a person's heart that's been lost to the darkness, and that isn't the case here.

And the secret ending (Black Points) hints that Terranort still has his hearts and the heart of Master Xehanort, so the released heart must be the heart of Eraqus.

No heart was released.

Nomura has already confirmed, that before his death, Eraqus gave his heart to Terra to protect him and the Guardian (as his possible heartless) takes the same role.

I don't remember him saying that. Mind providing a link to your source?

No thanks.

Well, in this scene, Master Xehanort asked, how Terra could survive "it" (i think he meant the situation i mentioned above) and Terra said he "had" another heart for this and MX realized it was Eraqus', so Eraqus' heart has already left Terra's body and became a heartless. In addition, if Terra still possessed Eraqus' heart, Eraqus would appear in this scene, too :/

What? No, that's not it at all.

Xehanort: You heart was stained in darkness, and your body should have become a vessel for my heart. So why does it fail to heed me?
Terra: This is my heart. Even if you control my body, my heart is my own.
Xehanort: You say that now, but your heart is destined to become part of mine.
Terra: No, you will leave here.
Xehanort: Big words for someone who couldn't even control the darkness in his heart.
Terra: Well, we'll see.
Xehanort: It seems there is already another heart residing in your own. Well well, Eraqus.

This takes place after the Terranort-Aqua battle, when he had already become Apprentice Xehanort. Eraqus' heart is still there, just dormant.

Last edited:

Silverslide

Except he couldn't. He was defeated/killed by MX.

Zyrax

Not really, he fell in Terra's arms and disappeared to light (like Kairi or Sora did in KH I) and this means, that he gave his heart to Terra.

Silverslide

Not really, he fell in Terra's arms and disappeared to light (like Kairi or Sora did in KH I) and this means, that he gave his heart to Terra.

Um, no. MX walked behind him and whoop his ass with some darkness blast. IE: He didn't give anyone anything. Dead :/

Zyrax

Are you really sure oO

Mom, I'll edit this Post...

//Edit:

Here's the scene

We don't know, how MX "killed" ME, but it seems that Eraqus gave his hearts to Terra (like Kairi did in KH I and like Sora did in KH I). So, it seems to me, that MX released ME's heart.

And I#m sure, I read an interview with Nomura and he said the same, but I can't find it >.<

Last edited:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Um, no. MX walked behind him and whoop his ass with some darkness blast. IE: He didn't give anyone anything. Dead :/

No, Zyrax is right on that part. MX even says that Eraqus' heart is residing within Terra in the conversation I quoted in my previous post.

Silverslide

No, Zyrax is right on that part. MX even says that Eraqus' heart is residing within Terra in the conversation I quoted in my previous post.

Yes I know that, but I don't think Eraqus intentionally "gave" him his heart. It was probably just an accident that it went into Terra. The whole way he fell towards Terra is probably how that happened.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Yes I know that, but I don't think Eraqus intentionally "gave" him his heart. It was probably just an accident that it went into Terra. The whole way he fell towards Terra is probably how that happened.

That's what I always that as well. I mean, it's like Kairi intentionally gave him her heart.

KingdomSoul333 said:
does anyone think it is somehow possible for eraqus sentiment to be in aquas armor?​

No. How did you even come to that conclusion?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
does anyone think it is somehow possible for eraqus sentiment to be in aquas armor?

I'm with skyfoxx on this. Why do you think Eraqus would be in Aqua's armor, of all places? It really makes no sense.

KingdomSoul333

Bronze Member
No. How did you even come to that conclusion?

i didnt come to a conclusion it was just an interesting idea i had. someone from org13 heard someone reply, people say it was aqua's armor but people are saying that eraqus could have something to do with the CO search. i was just wondering if it is somehow possible it could be both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back