• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xemnas and Ventus?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
i still would like to know with a certain how dos Xemans knows about Ventus localization on CO

Well...becasue Eraqus's heart was a part of the new Xehanort too, along with Terra's and MX's. And Eraqus told Aqua where to hide Ven if things got bad, which they did. Thus, Xemnas goes to where the land of departure was, but finds Castle Oblivion instead, and he can't find Ven becasue only Aqua can (she designed the castle that way, as Eraqus asked).

Rexy

Bronze Member
Well...becasue Eraqus's heart was a part of the new Xehanort too, along with Terra's and MX's. And Eraqus told Aqua where to hide Ven if things got bad, which they did. Thus, Xemnas goes to where the land of departure was, but finds Castle Oblivion instead, and he can't find Ven becasue only Aqua can (she designed the castle that way, as Eraqus asked).
No he did not, he told Aqua to used Eraqu's keyblade to transform Lad of Departure, he didn't say to put Ven there, thats why i don't understand, Xemnas is looking for the other friend Ventus, in CO, but he did no knew that Land of Departure have turned into Castle Oblivion

darkheart709

Bronze Member
Why exactly is Xemnas looking for Ven anyway? Is it because of Terra or because MX still wants to make the X blade?

Anyway on how Xemnas knew about CO. Its probably like it being said, Xemnas knows that the Land of Departure can be transformed from ME's memory so he realized that CO was probably LoD and figured Ven was there since ME told Aqua they could hide there.

Rexy

Bronze Member
But still there is no confirmation on how Xemnas knew the exact location of Ventus on Castle Oblivion

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
remember when master eraqus showed aqua how to guard LoD if he was ever gone he said, all keyblade masters (basicly comeing from there) new about how to turn it, so mostlikely MX knew about it as well

Rexy

Bronze Member
remember when master eraqus showed aqua how to guard LoD if he was ever gone he said, all keyblade masters (basicly comeing from there) new about how to turn it, so mostlikely MX knew about it as well
yes i know that, but i did not knew that Ventus was inside.

Rexy

Bronze Member
He didn't know the exact location. He just figured he was there somewhere.
but there must be something who told him that it was on that world no? there are a whole universe of worlds why have he gone to that? he knew that it could be transformed, assuming, but not that Ventus is there, i would like to see that on KH3D. i think this game is going to be on saving Aqua or getting a way to do so

ispoiledmyself

Im pretty sure Xemnas knew Ventus was in Castle Oblivion because Aqua told him. I mean Xigbar said it himself that he eavesdrop on Xemnas when he goes to the Chamber of Repose and has a conversation with "another voice". Im guessing that is Aqua. With one of their conversations, Aqua probably told him the truth of CO and probably hinted that Ventus is probably in there but she didnt confirm he was actually there due to protective reasons.

I read in an interview that Nomura said how can Xemnas know about the Chamber of Waking if Aqua is the only who knows about it. And with that, It seems like what is just said above is the closest logical reasoning or at least something close to it.

Now I remember, it was in the BBS ultimania interview.

Last edited:

Caxm

How's this for confirmed. You need a heart to wield a keyblade, Roxas has weilds a keyblade . fuckoff

Xammag

Im pretty sure Xemnas knew Ventus was in Castle Oblivion because Aqua told him. I mean Xigbar said it himself that he eavesdrop on Xemnas when he goes to the Chamber of Repose and has a conversation with "another voice". Im guessing that is Aqua. With one of their conversations, Aqua probably told him the truth of CO and probably hinted that Ventus is probably in there but she didnt confirm he was actually there due to protective reasons.

I read in an interview that Nomura said how can Xemnas know about the Chamber of Waking if Aqua is the only who knows about it. And with that, It seems like what is just said above is the closest logical reasoning or at least something close to it.

Now I remember, it was in the BBS ultimania interview.

Aqua is in the Realm of Darkness, and lingering sentiments are made when a soul inhabits an inanimate object (armor). The question is how Xemnas would have found out from the armor. Unless she had a way of speaking through the room or her armor that is her own.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
How's this for confirmed. You need a heart to wield a keyblade, Roxas has weilds a keyblade . fuckoff
He wields Sora's keyblade, yet he doesn't have Sora's heart. Whether or not Ven's heart played a role in this is unconfirmed.

Aqua is in the Realm of Darkness, and lingering sentiments are made when a soul inhabits an inanimate object (armor). The question is how Xemnas would have found out from the armor. Unless she had a way of speaking through the room or her armor that is her own.

Lingering Sentiments hold the minds of their former selves, not necessarily the souls.

Xammag

He wields Sora's keyblade, yet he doesn't have Sora's heart. Whether or not Ven's heart played a role in this is unconfirmed.

Lingering Sentiments hold the minds of their former selves, not necessarily the souls.

hrighrighithgri

We have to get more into KH speak in these forums. In KH, there are no minds in the sense that we know them. The closest thing to a mind they have is a heart, which are emotions and commands. The soul takes the commands of the heart and wills the body to carry them out, making a complete individual.

The Lingering Sentiment of Terra is his soul inhabiting the armor. He does not need a soul to have a heart in a body, because Apprentice Xehanort's body had...ugh, epiphany, MX's soul. It makes sense. MX's soul and heart take Terra's body, displacing Terra's soul but leaving his heart, and his soul goes into the armor.

ANYWAY, yes, Lingering Sentiments do need souls to inhabit the armor.

Nayru's Love

Awards
We have to get more into KH speak in these forums. In KH, there are no minds in the sense that we know them. The closest thing to a mind they have is a heart, which are emotions and commands.
I am talking KH; Nomura referred to LS as Terra's thoughts gathered in his armor.

Q13: What is the true form of Lingering Sentiment?

A: After Terra lost his body, his thoughts gathered into his armor. At the end of Terra’s scenario, Master Xehanort had commandeered his body, so his thoughts took control of his armor. Afterward, the armor stayed in the keyblade graveyard, until KHII FM where “Lingering Sentiment” went against Sora. Because he saw that it was not his chosen one Riku using a keyblade, but Sora, he grew suspicious and thought he had something to do with Master Xehanort and attacked him.

Well, Thoughts=Mind, IMO

The soul takes the commands of the heart and wills the body to carry them out, making a complete individual.

The soul is what gives life to the body; That's all we know.

As far as I'm concerned, the soul is ALWAYS with the body, not with the heart or by itself (disregarding the dead). Heart-releasing is always referred to as hearts leaving bodies, not hearts+souls leaving bodies.

Xammag

I am talking KH; Nomura referred to LS as Terra's thoughts gathered in his armor.

Well, Thoughts=Mind, IMO

The soul is what gives life to the body; That's all we know.

As far as I'm concerned, the soul is ALWAYS with the body, not with the heart or by itself (disregarding the dead). Heart-releasing is always referred to as hearts leaving bodies, not hearts+souls leaving bodies.

Well thoughts=emotions/memories=heart. And we know LS does not have a heart...ugh. And yes, the soul is with the body unless it is not, where someone is "dead".

I just don't know what happens to their souls when MX goes into Terra. I don't think two souls can inhabit a body, so do we assume MX's soul is wandering because Terra's soul is with his body?

I still think LS has to have Terra's soul though. Otherwise, things just got a lot more confusing in terms of "thoughts" now existing.

Nayru's Love

Awards
Well thoughts=emotions/memories=heart. And we know LS does not have a heart...ugh. And yes, the soul is with the body unless it is not, where someone is "dead".

I can agree that thoughts=emotions/memories, but not so much on the heart.

I just don't know what happens to their souls when MX goes into Terra. I don't think two souls can inhabit a body, so do we assume MX's soul is wandering because Terra's soul is with his body?

MX's soul probably disappeared with his body.

I still think LS has to have Terra's soul though. Otherwise, things just got a lot more confusing in terms of "thoughts" now existing.

Personally, I'm not sure if Xehanort not having Terra's thoughts makes it easier or harder to figure him out. :p

Xammag

I can agree that thoughts=emotions/memories, but not so much on the heart.

MX's soul probably disappeared with his body.

Personally, I'm not sure if Xehanort not having Terra's thoughts makes it easier or harder to figure him out. :p

Don't bodies only disappear when a heartless is made and no nobody from it? We know Ansem SoD used a younger form of his body, though it's not the same body....wait. Didn't MX use the brown cloak when he found Ventus the second time? I think Ansem SoD was in MX's form in the brown cloak and then he became younger when he took over Riku in KH1.

Nayru's Love

Awards
Don't bodies only disappear when a heartless is made and no nobody from it?

Bodies always disappear when Heartless are made; they either form back together as Nobodies in the Realm of Nothingness, or they go away into a state of suspension in another Realm.

We know Ansem SoD used a younger form of his body, though it's not the same body....wait. Didn't MX use the brown cloak when he found Ventus the second time? I think Ansem SoD was in MX's form in the brown cloak and then he became younger when he took over Riku in KH1.
MX was in the Org. Coat when he left Ven's body at DI, if that's what you're referring to.

Riku's body didn't make XH look younger, XH just looked less menacing as a cloaked figure because his existence as a floating heart wasn't strong. Riku's body is what helped him solidify his form as a young man.

Xammag

Bodies always disappear when Heartless are made; they either form back together as Nobodies in the Realm of Nothingness, or they go away into a state of suspension in another Realm.

MX was in the Org. Coat when he left Ven's body at DI, if that's what you're referring to.

Riku's body didn't make XH look younger, XH just looked less menacing as a cloaked figure because his existence as a floating heart wasn't strong. Riku's body is what helped him solidify his form as a young man.

Aw. Alright, I think I have a more solid look on most things now. Except Namine. Don't know what to do about her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back