• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xehonart NEVER actually lost memory??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Water Dancer

I was just playing good old KH1 and decided to read the ansem reports. I managed to find something rather interesting in the first line of the reports!
It says..

Much of my life has been dedicated to the pursuit of Knowledge. That knowledge has guarded this world well
He says "most of his life" but hes surpossed to have memory loss so how can he remember "most of his life"? unless he actually DIDNT loose it and it was part of a big plan? :confused:

Id like to know what other think of this but please no spazing out at it.

I posted it in here because i thought it kinda intertwined with the secret ending. sory if its not where it should be :blush:

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
Was that on the first page? Cause the first page was written by the real Ansem, pages 2 - 13 were written by Xehanort.

Xodyc

number 0 is the japanese equivalent, so therefore ansem report 0 in japanese= ansem report 1 in english. the rest were written by xehanort

daxter fan

He knew that something happned before, he didn't know what. he got his memory back when he turned to Xemnas (like Roxas dreamed about Sora's memories)

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Was that on the first page? Cause the first page was written by the real Ansem, pages 2 - 13 were written by Xehanort.

NO, 0-8 Were written by Ansem, Xehanort found them and thought he was Ansem. He wrote 9-12

killer7326

I was just playing good old KH1 and decided to read the ansem reports. I managed to find something rather interesting in the first line of the reports!
It says..

Much of my life has been dedicated to the pursuit of Knowledge. That knowledge has guarded this world well
He says "most of his life" but hes surpossed to have memory loss so how can he remember "most of his life"? unless he actually DIDNT loose it and it was part of a big plan? :confused:

Id like to know what other think of this but please no spazing out at it.

I posted it in here because i thought it kinda intertwined with the secret ending. sory if its not where it should be :blush:

It was Xahanort the lost his memory and heartlee (typically) don't remember anything anyway. He was probably talking about his heartless life

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
Ansem wrote #1. Xehanort wrote the rest. By the time Mickey visited he had written 2-8, I beleive. He then went on to write the rest.

And there is no proof to suggest that Xemnas has Xehanort's lost memories. It actually seems like he's trying to get them back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back