• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xehanorts Heartless In BBS???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
But a twist that completely contradicts what was already confirmed?

Heartless don't exist during BBS.
Xehanort doesn't show up until after BBS.
He doesn't even turn into Ansem SoD until months to a year after BBS.

There's no logical reason for Ansem SoD to be in BBS. It's just MX's reflection.

Araliya puts it best. Srry dude.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
∞;4262158 said:
Hahahano. Regardless of what you see, the first Heartless that came to be was Xehanort's, but well after BBS.

Xehanort experimented with hearts before succumbing to darkness himself. He most likely created some form of Heartless before becoming one.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
∞;4262158 said:
Hahahano. Regardless of what you see, the first Heartless that came to be was Xehanort's, but well after BBS.
It was actually the Emblem Heartless Xehanort created that were the first ones, but his Heartless was the first Pureblood Heartless.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Xehanort experimented with hearts before succumbing to darkness himself. He most likely created some form of Heartless before becoming one.

Ansems Report 2 said:
The experiments caused the test subject's heart to collapse, including those of the most stalwart. How fragile our hearts are! My treatment produced no signs of recovery. I confined those who had completely lost their hearts beneath the castle.

While this report was written by Xehanort, you're pretty much right on the money.

It was actually the Emblem Heartless Xehanort created that were the first ones, but his Heartless was the first Pureblood Heartless.

^ See the rest of my post above. Xehanorts heartless was not an eblem heartless either. The necklace and insignia he bore during the final fights was just for aesthetics (and to signify his connection to the heartless and darkness itself)

Traskix

Pie Equals Friendship in YO FACE!
u kno i never noticed that, kinda creppy. but no heartless.
i say a reflection like other people said. Or its his inner darkness giving him the power

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back