• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xehanort's Apperance in BBS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Number XIII

I was wondering why does Xehanort look more like Xemnas in the painting in Ansem's chamber but in BBS he looks older and much different. Are the Xehanort in KH2 and BBS the same person? :31: Let me know what you think.

Khfan01

I was wondering why does Xehanort look more like Xemnas in the painting in Ansem's chamber but in BBS he looks older and much different. Are the Xehanort in KH2 and BBS the same person? :31: Let me know what you think.

Who know until we see or play the game. I think maybe Xehanort is Master Xeharnort. So far we know that some of the Organization XIII's members' human form are in BBS. We know that the story takes place 10 years before the first Kingdom Hearts.

Samhain

Bronze Member
"I was wondering why does Xehanort look more like Xemnas in the painting in Ansem's chamber"
because that was probably took after xehanort turned into a nobody or so because xehanort didnt have the 2 little hair coming out like xemnas did in that paining

"but in BBS he looks older and much different. "
thats because they are different ppl and the reason they have the same name will be explained in bbs but it is spectaculated that they are the same person but we're not really sure. only theories....

"Are the Xehanort in KH2 and BBS the same person?"
Maybe.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Master Xehanort and the Xehanort seen in the flashback in KHII are two different persons entirely; it's unclear whether they're completely different beings or not, at this point in time, though.
They share a definite connection, but that's all we can tell for now.

I hereby decree that this thread be closed, due to lack of any potential direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back