• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xehanort

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Muse

you look atrocious
I don't see why that'd be explained in BBS. o.o;; Since Roxas doesn't exist until ten years afterwards.

While it may have Ven's heart going into Sora, I don't think it'd have anything to do with Roxas at this point in time because Roxas doesn't even exist until ten years later when Sora stabs himself with the Heart Unlocker.

:/

Last edited:

Auron

Missing an eye
I don't see why that'd be explained in BBS. o.o;; Since Roxas doesn't exist until ten years afterwards.

While it may have Ven's heart going into Sora, I don't think it'd have anything to do with Roxas.

According to a lot of theories, you just contradicted yourself

And BBS has to answer more than just one question, so that one would make sense, as it plays into the whole Ven storyline if it happened

A

Azrael

did people actually think DiZ was Xehanort's nobody????? i wonder how they added that up....

I know I was surprised they thought that too. I always thought DiZ was just someone else.

This was before KHII was released. Many suspected that DiZ was the "shell" (nobody) of Ansem and was leader of Organization XIII, a group that was more or less sympathetic allies while the Heartless would continue to be enemies.

This changed along with many things such as Roxas initially being a child who was just an agent of DiZ who wielded the Keyblade and fostered a friendship with Riku but this information is unimportant.

While it may have Ven's heart going into Sora, I don't think it'd have anything to do with Roxas.

Maybe this has to do with memories? Once you erase everyone's memories of a certain person, it would basically be the KH equivalent of erasing them from existence aka killing them.

Perhaps Castle Oblivion is involved with this somewhere.

Muse

you look atrocious
According to a lot of theories, you just contradicted yourself

:/ Because Roxas doesn't exist at this point, it doesn't affect him right now.

It will affect him later though. That make sense? Because that's what I meant.

Jack32307

Website
profile.myspace.com
no kh2's secret ending was concept.

kh2fm+ was more official than the kh2 one.

Err... No no, you got it backwards.=D

Though KH2 Was more Towards KH3. KH2FM+ was more Toward BBS.

Though it showed us what to expect in the game, it was just concept, and most the things in it aren't going to be added.

So, just wanted to point that out ^_^

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
because i have a theory that DS' name was Xehanort Jr. and Master Xehanort(MX) was his father and maybe Terra was his brother think about it

If that happened, KH would be dead to me.
No Star Wars flips on us! Please!

Xehanort is either a combo of Terra and MX, or Terra, MX, and DS.
Or just Terra going psycho.
Or MX and DS being mad scientists and doing something crazy
Or just someone who has no connections to any of them.
Or something better (and not a replica of MX or DS or Terra)

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Or just someone who has no connections to any of them.
---XII - Of the people that appear in the new secret movie, “Birth By Sleep”, that was added to KHII:FM, several names and figures are recognizable and must be extremely meaningful. Giving specifics is likely impossible, but could you give us a hint? Furthermore, do the 3 armored figures that appear there and the similar looking armored figure in the Last Battle have some relation to Xemnas?
Nomura: For the recognizable figures and the recognizable faces, reaching the secret this time is extremely difficult, but I think the video is fairly spectacular and will stir your imaginations. The armored figures have a connection to Xemnas but after all I can’t give any specifics at the present stage. But, the video this time has a foreboding opening and please think of the figures ahead as having reason and a hinting connection.
So Xehanort does have a connection to TAV.
Just wanted to point that out.
The other ones, I don't see why not, except Terra going psycho, because I fail to see how he turns into Xehanort.

Muse

you look atrocious
I don't see how Terra going crazy would give him brown eyes, dark skin, and silver hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back