• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

xehanort & xehanort?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark_Wielder610

I don't get it at all!!! In birth by sleep, Master Xehanort is like, a hundred something years old! And in KH2, when he's ATW'S apprentice, he's like twenty something! i need theories, rumors, ANYTHING!

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
The two Xehanorts are separate characters as far as we know (although, obviously, there's a connection). BBS will explain why the Xehanort from 10 years later has the same name and is overall similar to the old man.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
they arent the same person. in a way XD

as far as we know theres only a connection between them that will be explain in BBS like why the have the same name,look alike stuff.

Khaki45

Here I'll offer some

you could obviously go for the MXehanort posesses Terra theory...

You could go for Master Xehanort uses kingdom hearts to restore his youth....

You could go for Vanitas being the Young Xehanort.....

Maybe Terra lost his heart and Master Xehanort lost his body and took it over with his own heart......

Theres alot of options

I understand tho, I have been racking my brain as to how M Xehanort can go from old to young. I personally think Vanitas is the key.

Last edited:

smuggler185

Knowing the KH series, the explaination is gonna be totally twisted and far out, or so simple we wouldn't even think of considering it as a possibility! lol just learned that one from experience. like with xion in days

A

Audo

I have a feeling Nomura has a team to research all these forums and get all theories together and then try to twist it into anything that does not even relate in the smallest way to any of our theories.
I have a feeling that they have the story pegged down before they even announce the title.
Oh wait, they do. >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back