• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xehanort aspect that I'm wondering on/Hopefully missed.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mukuro2Rounds

After fighting his heartless in KH1, and his Nobody in KH2...The thought has always crossed my mind: Where is/what happened to the original Xehanort after Terra+MX? Xemnas showed his connection to Aqua, and is searching for Ven's body, but this just his nobody...

I feel like i'm missing something here?

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
After fighting his heartless in KH1, and his Nobody in KH2...The thought has always crossed my mind: Where is/what happened to the original Xehanort after Terra+MX? Xemnas showed his connection to Aqua, and is searching for Ven's body, but this just his nobody...

I feel like i'm missing something here?

What's the issue? Apprentice Xehanort gave up his heart, which created XH and Xemnas. That's what happened to him, he split into two people.

Mukuro2Rounds

What's the issue? Apprentice Xehanort gave up his heart, which created XH and Xemnas. That's what happened to him, he split into two people.
But how could he with Terra, and MX still inside? It's still technically 2 hearts of Terra, and MX. More so if Xemnas was defeated how does this effect Terra?

State

Awards
This thread just confused me. :S
The main issue is that people are treating Apprentice Xehanort as another entity, when, in reality, he's Terra and Master Xehanort. Anyhow, from what I can understand from your question, I'll answer...

If your question is where Terra's heart it, it could be possible MX already absorbed it.

Absolute

The main issue is that people are treating Apprentice Xehanort as another entity, when, in reality, he's Terra and Master Xehanort. Anyhow, from what I can understand from your question, I'll answer...

If your question is where Terra's heart it, it could be possible MX already absorbed it.

I was just wondering about this today. Please correct me if I'm wrong, but Xehanort's Heartless was really the heart of Master Xehanort and his body was Riku's body but altered to look like young Xehanort, right? Now, its either that the hearts merged or were still separate. If they were separate, I was wondering where Terra's heart went. I doubt it stayed in Xemnas, or maybe it became a floating heart that has a projected body like Sora's during CoM.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
But how could he with Terra, and MX still inside? It's still technically 2 hearts of Terra, and MX. More so if Xemnas was defeated how does this effect Terra?

Their hearts pretty much fused together. They are now two parts of one heart. Remember when Terranort stabs himself?

CreativeGenius13

Ok, Now since Terra's mind is inside the Armor, what happens to the minds of other when they become Heartless? (Or is that a "Only in that situation would that happen" thing?)

Sempied

Terra's is still there in some form. Terra had some form of influence on Xemnas noting that some parts of him are still around looking for memories.
I was just wondering about this today. Please correct me if I'm wrong, but Xehanort's Heartless was really the heart of Master Xehanort and his body was Riku's body but altered to look like young Xehanort, right? Now, its either that the hearts merged or were still separate. If they were separate, I was wondering where Terra's heart went. I doubt it stayed in Xemnas, or maybe it became a floating heart that has a projected body like Sora's during CoM.
Xemnas called Aqua's armor by "old friend", and is searching for the chamber with Ven's comatose body in it. If Terra isn't in him, then there must be some influence.

@TC Terra's situation is more to say "undetermined" at this point.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Ok, Now since Terra's mind is inside the Armor, what happens to the minds of other when they become Heartless? (Or is that a "Only in that situation would that happen" thing?)

The mind, or soul, goes to the Nobody. That is why a Nobody is the Body and the Soul that is leftover when the Heart is changed into a Heartless.

For Terra and Xehanort, the event was unique that is mind (or soul...or will...whatever you want to call it) stayed in his armor, but his Heart and Body were fused with Xehanort's Heart.

At least i think it is like that.

Absolute

Xemnas called Aqua's armor by "old friend", and is searching for the chamber with Ven's comatose body in it. If Terra isn't in him, then there must be some influence.

That's the other thing that annoys me: how does he even know this? How does Xemnas know to build a near exact replica of a room he never visitied, know that Ven's in there or that Ven is even comatose? Granted, he might now if MX knew the secret of LoD, but wasn't the secret that a master can turn it into what the want? So, if that's the case, how would MX know that Aqua made it CO or that she even made it at all or that Ven's even in there?

Also, its interesting: he's looking for Ven and has Aqua's armor, but he never looks for Aqua. He never mentions going to the RoD to find her, but he sends half his group to find Ven.

CreativeGenius13

He might have been planning that Aqua would come quietly if Ven was being thretened because Aqua is the only one of the two that can actualy deffend herself.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
So Xemnas is just body of Terra and mind of Xehanort? No wonder he's such a sociopath!

Pretty much. But he still has a piece of Terra's mind. I have this feeling the mind is connected to the Heart. If all of Terra's mind was in his armor, he wouldn't be able to have fought Xehanort in his Heart for so long.

But I'm just making theory like statements/making this complicated.

Sempied

That's the other thing that annoys me: how does he even know this? How does Xemnas know to build a near exact replica of a room he never visitied, know that Ven's in there or that Ven is even comatose? Granted, he might now if MX knew the secret of LoD, but wasn't the secret that a master can turn it into what the want? So, if that's the case, how would MX know that Aqua made it CO or that she even made it at all or that Ven's even in there?

Also, its interesting: he's looking for Ven and has Aqua's armor, but he never looks for Aqua. He never mentions going to the RoD to find her, but he sends half his group to find Ven.
He doesn't know where Ven is. Thats why he's searching for him/the chamber. Some part of whats left in his memory (Since Terra's soul/Sentiments/memories are the LS) he only has fragments of who is to what.

I believe that of the 3 rooms (I think it's just 2) that Ven is in one that is yet to be found where Aqua exactly put him in this chamber, and where her armor was left from her showdown with Terranort.

Pretty much. But he still has a piece of Terra's mind. I have this feeling the mind is connected to the Heart. If all of Terra's mind was in his armor, he wouldn't be able to have fought Xehanort in his Heart for so long.

But if AX only has a bit of Terra's heart then where would the rest be? What TC is trying to ask is that of after Sora, and Riku defeated his Heartless, and Nobody that what became of the bits, and pieces of Terra inside the body.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
He doesn't know where Ven is. Thats why he's searching for him/the chamber. Some part of whats left in his memory (Since Terra's soul/Sentiments/memories are the LS) he only has fragments of who is to what.

I believe that of the 3 rooms (I think it's just 2) that Ven is in one that is yet to be found where Aqua exactly put him in this chamber, and where her armor was left from her showdown with Terranort.

But if AX only has a bit of Terra's heart then where would the rest be? What TC is trying to ask is that of after Sora, and Riku defeated his Heartless, and Nobody that what became of the bits, and pieces of Terra inside the body.

I didn't say he only had a little bit of his heart. His whole heart is in AX, mixed with MX's heart. I'm talking about the mind.

Obviously after the Heartless and Nobody were destroyed, they rejoined to become Xehanort (the Apprentice) if we went by how MX and Terra practically fused together.

Sempied

I didn't say he only had a little bit of his heart. His whole heart is in AX, mixed with MX's heart. I'm talking about the mind.

Obviously after the Heartless and Nobody were destroyed, they rejoined to become Xehanort (the Apprentice) if we went by how MX and Terra practically fused together.
How would killing the dark heart, and Nobody form bring the original back together when whats left of your darkened heart is destroyed, and your body (From what we think of Xemnas outcome in KH2) is gone?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
How would killing the dark heart, and Nobody form bring the original back together when whats left of your darkened heart is destroyed, and your body (From what we think of Xemnas outcome in KH2) is gone?

The heart isn't destroyed. Nor is the body. I believe they go into the Dark Realm when "defeated". When the Heartless and Nobody of the same Somebody are destroyed in that order, the Somebody returns.

Only in normal circumstances (a pureblooded Heartless and no Nobody) would a Heart go to KH or whatever.

With Xehanort's Heartless and Xemnas, they were both destroyed which means Xehanort will be alive again.

CreativeGenius13

It might be a small part of his mind and his memories that were split up between Master Terahnort and LS. I wonder if it's actualy Terra in the aromor. I wonder if it's actualy Erauqs in the armor.

Kleith

No it's Terra, since in the game it says "Defeat Xehanort and get your body back !"

Also, it would be POINTLESS to have dedicated 2 chapters of the secret ending to showing us that Terra was inside his body and was able to take over sometimes, and that he was sure he was gonna win, if he, as everyone already thought before this ending, epicly failed. I mean that would be beyond pathetic, and useless.

So either he's related to the MF, either there's no way he's not coming back in some way. He can't just be "a little part" split somewhere within Xehanort the apprentice, Riku, and LS. That doesn't make much sense.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
No it's Terra, since in the game it says "Defeat Xehanort and get your body back !"

Also, it would be POINTLESS to have dedicated 2 chapters of the secret ending to showing us that Terra was inside his body and was able to take over sometimes, and that he was sure he was gonna win, if he, as everyone already thought before this ending, epicly failed. I mean that would be beyond pathetic, and useless.
So... you're basically saying you believe Terra won, got control over Xehanort the Apprentice, and then proceeded to become both XH and Xemnas, two horrible villains? That's cheerful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back