• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xehanort and Terra, embodiement

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lexeon

This is to support the Terra=Xehanort theory.

Some have said that Terra and Xehanort look alike...what if MX some how posesses Terra's body?

With Terra looking like Xehanort, the only parts of Terra's body features that would need to be changed to look like him is, change his hair from brown to white, and change his eye color. If this is the truth, I'm not sure how it'd be done, but (Just throwing this out there, canon or not) in KH2: FM, you fight the soldier that seems to be Terra, but he is called, "the Lingering Sentiment or Spirit." What I'm getting at, is somehow MX becomes Xehanort by taking Terra's body away...and with the LS, it kind of supports it.

Your thoughts? (Feel free to flame as you must)

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Another one of these possessed theories -_-
Also why duplicate threads?

Lexeon

Another one of these possessed theories -_-
Also why duplicate threads?

It was just an idea I had. And for the duplication...that was an accident. I had some trouble with my computer, and didn't think it was posted, because the page never loaded.

Iridium

Awards
The duplication is alright, the lag has been really bad lately =\
But the idea of fusions and such has been rehashed again and again, and from what I see it's nothing different from most other threads that involve fusions.

JH

Ouvrez Votre Esprit
Website
www.khcentral.net
Old theory. One of the first, actually, built from Terra's eyes flashing yellow in the first secret ending.

It's possible, but I don't like. Call me crazy.

Millenious

Finally someone has it right!!! :thumbup: Hi I've been trying to propose this theory on the speculation page for an eternity. I have recently discovered that if you take a picture of Terra or Xemnas (xemnas looks the closest to Terra) and ou reverse the colors Terra gets yellow eyes and white hair while xemnas gets brown hair and blue eyes. Also Xemnas, Xehanort and Xehanort's Heartless are all very tan as a sort of reverse of Terra's light skin. Also even thought the LS wasnt really canon i think it helps to support with the fact that if Terra and Master Xehanort were to fuse it might have the effect of erasing their memories (erase has been used a lot in BBS) the LS fight shows terra having very violent and random acts as well as repeating the name Xehanort because of Terra's hatred for him. To me this theory makes the most sense because the resemblance between MX/Xehanort/Xemnas/Xehanorts Heartless and Terra is waaaaaaaaay to coincidental to be normal. Either way thank you for supporting this theory.

Iridium

Awards
That is also old news, very old there's even another thread similar to the theory you came up with and again it's so rehashed.
Please people realize that these theories of fusions and comparisons are futile since they have been discussed to death.

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
C

Colours

They do not equal each other.

How would MX be able to do that? not possible. lawlz

So how could MX take over Xehanort body if there suppose to be two different ppl. If your say that Xehanort might be the DS then your wrong. We don't know that yet. The LS was a non-canon fight, it didn't mater who the person was. Quoting Nomura words.

lawlz

Gabo

They do not equal each other.
We don't know that. And it seems very plausible that Terra is a part of Xehanort the Apprentice.
Though its more likely Terra+MX (+DS)= Xehanort.

How would MX be able to do that? not possible. lawlz

Xehanort's heartless was able to possess Riku.
If MX became a being of a similar state, I see no issue with that.

So how could MX take over Xehanort body if there suppose to be two different ppl. If your say that Xehanort might be the DS then your wrong.
See above.

I don't see any issues with fusion.
And you mean Terra's body.

ShadowXIII

no:

1. Saix eye's were also yellow so that part doesn't really matter
2. If Xehanort possessed Terra, then he should still have his memories. Xehanort the Apprentice is found in Hollow Bastian without any memories, so no. But their is a connection between the two and Xehanort the Apprentice.

Gabo

2. If Xehanort possessed Terra, then he should still have his memories. Xehanort the Apprentice is found in Hollow Bastian without any memories, so no. But their is a connection between the two and Xehanort the Apprentice.
Uhm.
Because everyone hasn't lost their memory at one point or another?
~Points at Namine, Roxas, Xehanort, Sora and co, Kairi, Leon and the gang~

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Some have said that Terra and Xehanort look alike...what if MX some how posesses Terra's body?

Except there has been nothing thus far that supports that MX would want to possess his body...

With Terra looking like Xehanort, the only parts of Terra's body features that would need to be changed to look like him is, change his hair from brown to white, and change his eye color.

And make his hair longer, change it's style, and change his skin tone... Not to mention pointy ears and other things I don't feel like listing... =/

What I'm getting at, is somehow MX becomes Xehanort by taking Terra's body away...and with the LS, it kind of supports it.

Like I said, nothing supports the idea of MX wanting Terra's body...
The fusion, should there be one (which there probably is), will most likely be accidental...

Finally someone has it right!!! :thumbup:

Try again... =]

I have recently discovered that if you take a picture of Terra or Xemnas (xemnas looks the closest to Terra) and ou reverse the colors Terra gets yellow eyes and white hair while xemnas gets brown hair and blue eyes.

Mere coincidence... Plus, Xemnas' eyes are orange, not yellow... =P

Also Xemnas, Xehanort and Xehanort's Heartless are all very tan as a sort of reverse of Terra's light skin.

Or... Like MX's tan skin...

Also even thought the LS wasnt really canon i think it helps to support with the fact that if Terra and Master Xehanort were to fuse it might have the effect of erasing their memories (erase has been used a lot in BBS) the LS fight shows terra having very violent and random acts as well as repeating the name Xehanort because of Terra's hatred for him.

Nomura has said that whether or not you think the LS is Terra does not matter... Not to mention that LS towers over Terra... So, really, LS could easily not be Terra...

Uhm.
Because everyone hasn't lost their memory at one point or another?
~Points at Namine, Roxas, Xehanort, Sora and co, Kairi, Leon and the gang~

Doesn't explain why Xehanort appeared near death either...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back