• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

xehanort a nobody

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chico21

could xehanort be a nobody? in the secret ending it show a phase about the lost memories of xehanort. nobody has a body n soul but no heart n memories. xemnes did say in the end that ansem is the source of all heartless. maybe ansem did turn into a heartless but then turn back. in a cut scene of CoM axel said that sora was the second person to become a heartless and then turn back into human. but then sora left a nobody. so IF ansem became a heartless but turn back human he could of left a nobody.
xemnas-x=ansem. and the reason he was in disgusied as DiZ was to hide him self from what he as done.

BUT BEFORE U TRASH THIS THEORY, PLEASE KNO THAT I THINK THIS IS A HIGHLY DOUBTFUL THEORY. BUT IT IS POSSIBLE.

Eagl

A nobody has memories. It was just Roxas that didnt have any cuz Sora wasnt a heartless that long time. And the first one to became a heartless and then turn back was Kairi. And Ansem the wise studied the darkness in the heart and when an experiment went wrong heartless started to show up. It was something like that but it was his wxperimnet that caused te heartless. So this theory is totally wrong but you know that

DispairBringer

no a nobody has there mememories the reason roxas (off topic) had no memories of sora is cuz sora was a heartless for such a short time that musta happened to xehanort IF he was a nobody

Apollo

Silver Member
Those are some good points but I not sure if he is a nobody cuz xemnas is already said to be xehanort's nobody so that would be saying a nobody has a nobody!

Apollo

Silver Member
A nobody has memories. It was just Roxas that didnt have any cuz Sora wasnt a heartless that long time. And the first one to became a heartless and then turn back was Kairi. And Ansem the wise studied the darkness in the heart and when an experiment went wrong heartless started to show up. It was something like that but it was his wxperimnet that caused te heartless. So this theory is totally wrong but you know that

kairi was never a heartless she just lost her heart!:eek:hmy: :sneaky:

Apollo

Silver Member
no but that was explained in the Secret Ansem Reports. Since she lost her heart, she created a nobody, but she never became a heartless, so her nobody had special powers

but I thought she made a nobody cuz her heart was in sora and he turned in to a heartless so but namine still was kind of sora's nobody so that is why she a control over is memory!:eek:hmy:
oh and calm down kh lova i did not read what you posted!

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
The game disprooves your theory...
Ansem explained why he changed his name to DiZ in his secret Ansem Reports. We already know that Xehanort was complete.

BUT BEFORE U TRASH THIS THEORY, PLEASE KNO THAT I THINK THIS IS A HIGHLY DOUBTFUL THEORY.* BUT IT IS POSSIBLE.**

*Then why post it?

**lol, no it isn't...

Athel

Machinist
ok...that has like a 28% chance of working...i dont think Ansem (The Wise) was that second person

firehead129

Website
www.hmwintergreen.proboards56.com
You know KHLova, you seem to be going around disproving people (me and him so far) wrong. You know this is a theory. It's his 'thought or idea'. What do you know about the next game? As much as I do! And the next guy too. If you think the theory is wrong, then leave it alone! Your being pretty rude! That is a serious post.
And also you spelled 'Lover' wrong.

You may be onto something here though Chico21.

Last edited:

Virus

حلم في ا&#1604
Website
www.willyouresist.com
may i just say, i don't know a single thing about the next game.....and may i please appologize if i upset or offended either of u....i'm just using facts from the KH games thus far to prove or disprove people's theories....and frankly, i don't remember your theory, firehead

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
You know KHLova, you seem to be going around disproving people (me and him so far) wrong. You know this is a theory. It's his 'thought or idea'. What do you know about the next game? As much as I do! And the next guy too. If you think the theory is wrong, then leave it alone! Your being pretty rude! That is a serious post.
And also you spelled 'Lover' wrong.

You may be onto something here though Chico21.

Calm down... You really are over reacting. All we are doing is trying to show him that the theory is most likely not correct. We are not going OMFG! UR SUCH A N00B! UR THEORY SUXS!! That is rude. Do you see KHLova doing that? No, I didn't think so...
If you cannot accept the critiques by some people, then don't post your theory. Simple enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back