• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xaldin Question?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
Id have to say.....on the hard scale, he was 4 for me. He was seriously easy. Especially if you just shot him with Blizzard whenever he walked up to you.

C

Colours

Id have to say.....on the hard scale, he was 4 for me. He was seriously easy. Especially if you just shot him with Blizzard whenever he walked up to you.

I've never thought of using magic, but reflect, but I'm going to try that.

ZMP

i played him on hard and i give him a 9 once i figured out his movements it got a little easier but not by much

avengeme08

My friend beat kingdom hearts 2 one time and now he started a new file on proud mode and he just beat Xaldin today......but it took him around 12 tries to beat him. So he might give him a 8 out of ten or something. He also turned into anti form every single time he fought him which makes it even harder.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
6 ? LOLL , I defeated him on my first try ! :)

You're my best friend. Don't understand how everyone has such a hard time.

And to dodge the Winds of Despair, all you have to do is go to one end of the bridge when he starts it, and then have it "chase" you to the other side. Use dashes and glides to speed yourself up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back