• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xaldin Question?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

zerokool

Ok this is for those of you who have played Kh2 is Xaldin really hard to beat i would like ur opinions. On a scale of 1-10. 10 being the highest.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Uh... Depends on your level. I believe when I took him on I was rather under leveled, but then again I might have not been and he was just ment to be hard. I found him to be around an 8 out of 10.

Graficcha

I don't own the game, but judging from the clips I've seen he's uber hard.. 9/10 I'd say.

Whoever was playing got killed twice, and it took forever to knock those last HP off him...

...I'm scared of him...*mommy...*

D

Dexter

I played on Easy. So it was about 7/10 for me. An yes he is very hard no matter what lv setting your on!....^^^^

KeybladeMaster17

He's kind of easy to me, if you use Guard and Reflect alot at the right time. The first time I played him, I only got K.O. once near the end(Standard Mode) and needed Mickey's help. Once I used my method, he's easy to defeat. I'm going to go fight him now, I have a save where I can fight him again.

I give him a 9/10

*runs to play KH2 to fight Xaldin*

Last edited:

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
Haha I own, well Xaldin owns but that's technically me forum wise! 9.5./10 only guy that happened to actually got me on the edge of my seat during battle! Besides Xemnas but that was only cause he was the final boss.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
The first time I saw a pic of Xaldin, I knew he was probably going to be a hard boss( i mean the guy can wield six spears. He's like a Darth Maul or something). But please tell me he's not as hard as Sephiroth.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
Man I didn't die once fighting him and it was on standard mode, I must admit he did use up all my potions on him but no I stayed alive the whole fight, and somehow I managed to hit him at times that he didn't seem to be able to be damaged but thats just me, I'd say he is about a 9.5/10, but then again I didn't die once fighting the order members at all.

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
Now I think about it, Xaldin should have been one of the semi final battles, either before, or after Saix, preferably before since of how Saix acts.. he's like the only person who was brave enough to fight to the death in disney territory.

something-cLever

Ugh...Xaldin was annoying. The weird thing was...when I actually fought him, I beat him on the first try. I'll admit that I was sweating pretty hard, though. Personally, that was one of my favorite boss fights. Very fast paced. I'd give him an 8/10.

So, Xaldin took me one try. Demyx took me about eleven. I'm not even kidding. I hate his stupid time limits. *annoyed* I'm so glad that KHII had the option to skip scene, otherwise I would've slammed my controller into the TV, what with Sora mouthing off to Demyx like a brat that whole scene. Dang it...

Axel_FODF

I think that he was a formidable foe. For some reason it seemed he was harder on Standard than Proud. I died on standard but didnt die on proud or even have to use mickey once. on proud ill rate him 7.5/10

CelestialQueer

Wonderland, where as a law nothing makes sense.
I was on Easy, he killed me. Twice. 8/10
Then I moved on to Standard. Can't recall if I died, but he was still incredibly hard. 9/10
I have yet to rate him on Proud.

He's very lethal and quite deadly. I never really used Reflect or magical attacks on him, just Drive forms, Limits, and reaction commands. If I were to use any magic it'd just be to heal.

He was powerful, indeed. I just hope he can still be that powerful when he's used in 358/2 Days.

I even had a guide book, and I still lost. (Not that I really used it for Boss fights. ><;;)

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Before I found the fool proof strategy I died numerous times in the battle against him.

But with practice and repitition, I beat him without dying on several play throughs.
He's hard but not that hard, I find Demyx more deadly XD

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
It all depends on how leveled up you are. I'd give him a 8, though. He's a toughie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back