• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

X-Blade and the worlds BBS theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

vpha1313

Awards
I noticed in BBS that when Aqua and Mickey defeat Ventus-Vanitas, the X-Blade begins to explode and beams of light start shooting out. Anyone else notice that glowing keyholes start to form and fade away around it as well? I'm thinking that the creation and subsequent destruction of the X-Blade (being tied to Kingdom Hearts and therefore all the worlds) is what caused the worlds' keyholes to open and reveal themselves in the first place, thus setting up Maleficent and Xehanort's Heartless invasion and Sora's journey in KH1. Any other thoughts about what those lights meant?

senninichigo

Awards
I haven't see the ending cutscene in a long time for that one but playing KH2 again I can agree with you. Based on Ansem the wise and Mickey's conversation the de-stabilization of the worlds inbetween BBS and KH1 is a new thing as well as the keyholes to worlds being open for the heartless to take. It may also be the reason why the heartless are now able to move freely between the worlds in the realm of light (with the barrier between worlds being so loosened) otherwise Maleficent would've used heartless in BBS instead of manipulate Terra for her needs. Good observation man and when I get to my playthrough of BBS I'll be on the lookout that scene.

vpha1313

Awards
Thanks for the positive response. I posted this theory on KH13 and not only did I get a bunch of troll responses saying, No No No, the admins deleted my post and actually messaged me saying that "incorrect theories" will not be tolerated. What a bunch of a-h*les.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Put a bunch of screencaps together to show everyone what you're talking about. ;)
opY4Ztm.png

Thanks for the positive response. I posted this theory on KH13 and not only did I get a bunch of troll responses saying, No No No, the admins deleted my post and actually messaged me saying that "incorrect theories" will not be tolerated. What a bunch of a-h*les.
I don't believe anything official was said on the subject of what the breaking X-Blade radiating keyholes means, so I don't know how it's "incorrect".

Luxu

Awards
They never quite explain it. However, Ventus is from the era before the Keyblade War. It wouldn't shock me if the hearts they had are a bit different. Which is why Ventus of all others was needed to forge it, as you don't see Sora or Riku randomly forging it. However, it still did summon Kingdom Hearts which "orbits" the Keyblade Graveyard. Considering the whole deal with the Keyblade Graveyard, it could've amplified the unlocking effect across a small portion of the worlds. Probably using the Lanes in Between to deliver the effect.

However, this was just a thought I had. I have to say, great theory.

Side Note: It just occurred to me, that maybe Kingdom Hearts appeared because of the state of Ventus's heart. Not the X-Blade itself which was just a sham of the real one. It did appear to collect hearts during the Keyblade War anyway. So not such a far stretch.

vpha1313

Awards
I always did wonder what was with the blue heart that MX summoned was and why it was there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back