• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

wut was in the letter mickey gave sora

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

getblazedordie

we dunno wat it says, the only thing u can assume by is the look on their faces
sora first has kind of a worried look but the he gets exited, riku smiles wit a clever smile, and kairi just mostly looks worried. i think its probably a call for another adventure, what else?

soutai

Kairi didn't even look like she had read it yet. The note was still in the bottle. Now, if I were Kairi, I wouldn't've bothered to put the note back in the bottle after I read it. Sooo, I don't think she read it yet. She was "worried" looking because she was running and out-of-shape. And to me, Sora looked excited. oO;

getblazedordie

tru sora did look exited, but b4 he unrolled the letter he was kinda worried, and kairi was looking at the letter with riku and sora and her face expression didnt change

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
Mickey gave him the location of his "special minnie pictures" ...Joking. <_<

We don't know, and you're not supposed to know.

myo39

i was tinking...it could be a call for help to go against those "knights" shwon in the secret ending...but ten i tought tat those knights could be from the past...not the present

The_Way_To_Dawn

myo39 said:
i was tinking...it could be a call for help to go against those "knights" shwon in the secret ending...but ten i tought tat those knights could be from the past...not the present

Noruma already said the knights were from the past. And also, he said that Sora was staring blankly, Riku was smirking, and Kairi was looking at it worriedly. From there, you can interpret what you will, but I do think it was another adventure starter-thingy.

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
^no, nomura said it was from the past, but was also from the future

Q. In the last scene in the ending, they received a letter from the king. I'm quite curious to what's written in it.
A. I was troubled for a very long time on whether I should show the letter's contents or not, and in the end I decided to let people speculate it themselves. You can guess what's in the letter by looking at those three's facial expressions: Sora looking at it blankly, Riku smirking and Kairi looking slightly worried. If it was just a "Hello, it's been awhile", they would be smiling instead so at least it's hinted it is not that kind of simple letter. Actually, it was planned to have a little more scene to it and by watching it you could tell what's in the letter. I might be able to show that scene when I get the chance to.

getblazedordie

dang nomura sure knows how to holf ppls attention, i wonder if he gonna show anything at E3 in may, mayb he will reveal the contents of the letter or mayb a little bit of the plot? wat u all think?

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
cornyperson said:
hopefully it'll lead to the beginning of KH3!!

We should just keep it at that intill more information arrives. Mickey obviously needs help and it will some how lead to a new adventure.

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
Duh, it was a Yuri request for Kairi to go with Namine in a "one woman show", I thought everybody knew that, that is why they have that look at the end.

Last edited:

shot_gun17

that letter i think it tells thats malificent is on crack and she kidnapped minnie to rape her and then he says somethin that some evil knigts are trying to take over the world the end

cornyperson

shot_gun17 said:
that letter i think it tells thats malificent is on crack and she kidnapped minnie to rape her and then he says somethin that some evil knigts are trying to take over the world the end
what the hell...........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back