• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

wow still waiting

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Saken

鍵が導く心のまま
Awards
no one knows when its coming out.... everyone has diferent release dates cause its not confirmed... and all you americans dont complain that were complaining that it isnt coming out yet cause i bet you guys were doing the exact same thing, also you look like a looser posting stop complaining in this thread cause evryone who doesnt have the game obviously look here more then the people that have it, sooo youll most likely get insulted by ppl.
thank you for your attention
lol im a pro jks.

skilled keyblada

Oh for heavan's sake. Will you sook's stop complaining...please? It's getting extremely annoying and it's spamming the site with repetitive threads; almost as annoying as these stupid KH3 theory threads.

It'll be out soon enough; just give it two months.... if it's still not out, then you can scream... or flame your heads off here.
We all had to wait, it's unfair on you guys, but god, get over it. It'll be there before you know it. Just think of something else to keep your mind's off it.

If it's so annoying....Import it, like I did. BTW. anybody in Australia, ignore EB games and their release date crap; it's all bullcrap.

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
skilled keyblada said:
Oh for heavan's sake. Will you sook's stop complaining...please? It's getting extremely annoying and it's spamming the site with repetitive threads; almost as annoying as these stupid KH3 theory threads.

It'll be out soon enough; just give it two months.... if it's still not out, then you can scream... or flame your heads off here.
We all had to wait, it's unfair on you guys, but god, get over it. It'll be there before you know it. Just think of something else to keep your mind's off it.

If it's so annoying....Import it, like I did. BTW. anybody in Australia, ignore EB games and their release date crap; it's all bullcrap.

Shut up, so if you imported it, who would want a game where you would have to have a suitable TV, suitable PS2, or get a chip. It costs more money that actually waiting for the game to come out. All together that would probably cost £80 at the minimum. while the game is actually round about £40. I would rather wait, and anyway, why shouldn't we get to complain, all our American Counter Parts were complaining that it wasn't released in America, when it was released in Japan. So now hear us Europeans complain. It's only fair, when all the Americans and Europeans were complaining together no one complained that we complained, but now you are annoyed that we are complaining? Now that is just wrong.

skilled keyblada

dual_wielder said:
Shut up, so if you imported it, who would want a game where you would have to have a suitable TV, suitable PS2, or get a chip. It costs more money that actually waiting for the game to come out. All together that would probably cost £80 at the minimum. while the game is actually round about £40. I would rather wait, and anyway, why shouldn't we get to complain, all our American Counter Parts were complaining that it wasn't released in America, when it was released in Japan. So now hear us Europeans complain. It's only fair, when all the Americans and Europeans were complaining together no one complained that we complained, but now you are annoyed that we are complaining? Now that is just wrong.
Sure, you have a right to complain, hell, if you want to, go request to a mod that they sticky a thread about this. Don't complain on a thousand different threads. With a stickied thread about this, we wouldn't have to see thousands of different threads entitled '' *sobs* still waiting.''
Yeah, the American's did make multiple thread's too, but now, what a great idea we have, a stickied thread so we don't hear n00B's sooking.

If people are so desperate to get the game, I'll admit, like I was, they can go and get the right crap to Import it. doesn't really bother me, at all.

And never tell me to shut up, fool, for one, I was typing, and two, I don't take orders from people over the net, let alone anyone. And don't dare start on me about telling you to go request this thread to be stickied, I'm not forcing you to, I'm giving you a suggestion.

australian sora

Keyblade Master
wow my topics gone out of hand i was just wondering who is still waiting for the game i want complaining when it was coming out

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
yes, but I have never complained in numerous threads about KH2 not coming out yet, yes this thread should be stickied, yes you don't take orders.

Even though we shouldn't post in numerous threads saying *sob* KH2 hasn't came out yet. Well I, nor you can prevent that.

And AS don't worry.

XCJ

Milkman said:
STOP COMPLAINING AND WAIT. Its not even a good game...I played it. And was highly disappointed. as many others were

I agree with you but this is youre opinion. I like kh but is okay game no good but okay the game played is more better then kh
The story line kindy din't make no sense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back