• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

wow still waiting

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
We're still waiting in the UK. Heck, every non-American and non-Japanese country is waiting for KH2 to be released in their country. I heard that the earliest it could come out is the end of August. Then I see in the Official Release Date thread that it's unconfirmed September and then you hear October. Gee, Square-Enix needs to make its mind up and give us a flipping release date.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Milkman said:
STOP COMPLAINING AND WAIT. Its not even a good game...I played it. And was highly disappointed. as many others were
Who was complaining before it was released in America? The Yanks. Now you have to hear us complain. That maybe your opinion of the game and I respect that. But something tells me that it will be good game and I won't be disappointed because after all it is a Kingdom Hearts game.

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
lol hey you were whining about it hasn't been released, so now hear us whine, I am starting to count my money so I can buy the game lol, how sad am i? anyway lucky you japanese/american gamers I hate you lol j/k

It is taking forever to be released in the UK, I am soo glad I haven't gone insane from waiting more than 4 years, is it?

ffkh

Oblivion wielder said:
Milkman this your opinion... i loved the game ..it COULD be better but it was good enough..

i agree with what he said

but man i feel sorry for all you non american/japanese folks

Santuary

The UK should get the KH2 on august 25th, but i'v also heard its coming in september or october! I dont want to wait till october! (If it comes out in september, at least i'll be able to have it for my B-day:D )

Roxas12

it'll be worth the wait. almost everything about it is a step over the orginal and overall its amazing.

The M.C.

JTTW
now we know how japan felt when they beat it and we didnt have it yet. hehe, i dunno.

<AumaaN>

I really was planning to import it and all, I can buy a regionthingy to avoid the ntsc-drama here for $10 (well Euro's actually). But I figured it would be better to just be patient and wait. It's sure taking a long time though...sigh. oh well I'm enjoying myself with my other games so it really doesn't matter.
There is just one big but. I'm not really looking forward to it anymore. To be honest, I 'm afraid I lost interest in it because of the waiting. I do hope I will love KH again when I finally get the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back